The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - LeMans.
(10 posts, started )
Live For Speed - LeMans.
On my server (see signature) I am going to try out this style of racing.

Cars used:

Road Cars - LX6, RAC and FZ50.
FWD - UFR and FXR
GTRs - FXR, XRR and FZR.

Tracks used: Aston Historic, Fern Bay Black, KY Long, KY Oval.

Races will be about 20 minutes.

From reading posts, people want change. This is also so if you dont feel comfortable driving a GTR, you can hop into the XFR and still have a fun time. And having a varied field makes for interesting, challenging racing.

Hopefully people wont just automatically chose the fastest, because like LeMans, there is the overall winner, and the winner of each class.

Hope to see you there!
#2 - herki
Nice thought, I like the idea of multi-class racing. Hopefully there are enough people interested to make it fun.
should be nice event good luck
Maybe to get more people to use the slower cars you should limit the numbers of entrants in each class? Just a thought.

Sounds like fun, I hope it is a success and I Want to see a nicely edited video afterwards! :P hehe
#6 - Davo
Is this for alerague? Excellent idea, I like the idea very much and would even consider joining for a longer race.
i like this idea. it sounds like it would be fun
#8 - Mc21
Sounds like fun, I wouldn't mind taking a drive about.
Quote from jayhawk :Hopefully people wont just automatically chose the fastest, because like LeMans, there is the overall winner, and the winner of each class.

Yeah but just like real Le Mans, no one gives a shit about the lower class winners.

Would be nice if LFS would automatically arrange the results list by car class (of course this would be a server option)... that might make even public mixed classes races fun.
Quote from Davo :Is this for alerague? Excellent idea, I like the idea very much and would even consider joining for a longer race.

Hmmmm!!! You gave me an idea.

Here was an interesting race:
Attached images
LFS.jpg

Live For Speed - LeMans.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG