The online racing simulator
Spin Drift
(10 posts, started )
Spin Drift
Hi everyone,

New to LFS, thought id post this as it was a a good drift and my fisrt attempt at a video.

http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/?movieid=443

Awesome game!!!!! Drift scoring mode like NFSU could be a good addition or having cones that knock off points if you hit them(but better driving sim by far).

Spank IT illepall
nice one
Quote from SpankyMunky :
Awesome game!!!!! Drift scoring mode like NFSU could be a good addition or having cones that knock off points if you hit them(but better driving sim by far).

No..that would suck.
#4 - KeMoT
Quote from Vendetta :No..that would suck.

Very, very much...
Never ever utter the 4 letters of abomination n, f, s and u in one single sentence with LFS! Especially if you suggest something
LOL, NFSU2 sucks, NFSU was a little better, but yes you are right they both suck pretty bad. Just thought some sort of drifting score system could be good, like D1 in rl. Im new to this game, and sliding is great fun but it could get boring quite quick with few challenges or targets in the game. Mind you it does help with real life slide technique a bit .
Maybe Clipping Points but anyone hosting a server can do that. But a scoring system is useless if u ask me. because then people would use a fwd car like in NFSU2 and blow the doors off a heavly modded 240sx, and the person in the 240sx is actully using a technique. I like it the way it is, just wish there was a mountian touge style track. Totally agree that NFSU and U2 suck badly EA just milking the Fanchise.
...but when it comes to franchise milking, try Paramount and Star Trek!
Quote from Knives22 : just wish there was a mountian touge style track.

oh man, you know how kick ass that would be?!?!? cloudy, leaves on the side of the road, XR GT...
Quote from SpankyMunky :Hi everyone,

New to LFS, thought id post this as it was a a good drift and my fisrt attempt at a video.

http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/?movieid=443

Spank IT illepall

haha nice one

Spin Drift
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG