The online racing simulator
Game minimizes with patch V
(5 posts, started )
I looked for a solution but none of the answers seemed to help me atall. I used to have this issue a while back until I turned off a setting with my antivirus program. Now after installing patch V its back and have no idea what casuses it.

Every so often during a race my game will minimize to desktop causing me to completely wipe out. It does get frustrating.

If anyone knows a cause to this I would be very greatful if they could share it. I heard somewhere that nVidia cards can cause it? If so how can i sort that lol

Thanks for your time.
#2 - Krane
Most likely it is caused by some background program. Close all programs (except firewalls etc) from the systray near the clock when you play. If it doesn't stop that way there's still the "invisible" programs you can see in the processes tab in task manager that might be the cause.
#3 - CSU1
Screensaver?
I dont use a screensaver lol and I have set it so my system only boots with certain programs so I don't have many running processes when playing. All i usually have is teamspeak, xfire and bullguard running whilst gaming aswell as vital processes I'm lost for finding a cause lol

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG