The online racing simulator
LFS Unlock does not work
(4 posts, started )
LFS Unlock does not work
Hello,

I've been a S2 driver for a while now. I've been using the U version but I upgraded to V as soon as it was available. I am asked to unlock after V patch, which is fine and I unlocked. I had no problems for a few days after that.

Then, one day (actually yesterday) I launched LFS and, bam, I was a demo driver. I wondered why was it like that and unlocked again. Today I started LFS again and I am still a demo driver. Unfortunately this time, I do not have any unlocks left. It actually did not matter if I had any unlocks left because I know I will have to unlock again tomorrow.

I do not know why is this happening, I did not make any changes to LFS by any means. The only thing I recently did was doing Windows Update, which of course should not cause any problems with LFS.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

GANSAN
email the devs
Quote from GANSAN :I do not know why is this happening, I did not make any changes to LFS by any means. The only thing I recently did was doing Windows Update, which of course should not cause any problems with LFS

If you READ the post about V, you'd have noticed that the changes in the unlocking system makes V lock again.

LFS Unlock does not work
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG