The online racing simulator
Version compatibility question
(3 posts, started )
We run an S2 'V' server and, unless I'm mistaken, this is compatible with any 'U' or 'V' client.

Assuming this is so, does this mean that clients running versions prior to 'U25' will still see the "LEFT pit lane" and "ENTERED pit lane" that were removed in that version?

If this is the case then could I request that hosts have the ability to enforce the minimum client version required to join a server so that we can ensure a level playing field for our guests?
#2 - Renku
If I'm not very much mistaken, that can be done easily, from the Master Server side. Leave only U, U30, V (+the old ones that aren't compatible, of course).

Edit: Just to be clear, only Scawen can do that.
Quote from OldBloke :We run an S2 'V' server and, unless I'm mistaken, this is compatible with any 'U' or 'V' client.

Assuming this is so, does this mean that clients running versions prior to 'U25' will still see the "LEFT pit lane" and "ENTERED pit lane" that were removed in that version?

If this is the case then could I request that hosts have the ability to enforce the minimum client version required to join a server so that we can ensure a level playing field for our guests?

Yes
-
(OldBloke) DELETED by OldBloke : Not required

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG