The online racing simulator
Does anyone race in Aus/NZ
(11 posts, started )
Hey all, based in QLD in Aus, looking to see if anyione races on this side of the world?? if so what servers etc...........just incase MSN [email protected] thanks.....the game roxks if i could stay on the track...
go to LFS World, Login, Go to LFS Racers Database, When presented with a popup look for country, select Australia, and browse through the 5197 racers
Yep they are quite a few Aussie and kiwis around. Pro Racing Rooms are probably the most popular servers for us although the admins do enjoy spamming messages all over the show.
#6 - Woz
As already stated the ProRacingRoom server is the place to be. That is my LFS home from home and you normally get serious people there which means good hard and clean racing.
Pity there're not many Singaporean racers out there... So far i've seen only 2 Singaporeans on the forums... T_T only 3 ppl play LFS out of 3 million people
Oo looks like i was wrong... I did a search on LFSW and it showed 273 people... Still a minority If u exclude the demo racers, then it would be a pretty small number of S2 players...
Quote from Alkanphel :Pity there're not many Singaporean racers out there... So far i've seen only 2 Singaporeans on the forums... T_T only 3 ppl play LFS out of 3 million people

273 from Singapore on LFS World, (includes S1, S2 & Demo users)
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=r ... =&car=&experience=
......Be patient this link takes a while to load up.

EDIT: ( You beat me to it +LOL+ )
Hahahaha....

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG