The online racing simulator
My Suggestion For Demo players. plz READ!
I think that LFS Team should add a free 15 day trial of S2 so the demo players have an idea what S2 is like, with out this idea say example a player wants to buy S2. Then when he buys it he Gets bored with it in 2 days, now thats a wasted 48$ ^_^ so what do u think? should LFS team add this or no? I say YES on this one
15 days?? Nooo!

Maybe 1 day, though Im not in favor of this idea at all.

And if someone already likes XFG/XRG/XRT on BL and BL rally, I doubt that he wont like the full game.
Quote from Hotrodx199 :I think that LFS Team should add a free 15 day trial of S2 so the demo players have an idea what S2 is like, with out this idea say example a player wants to buy S2. Then when he buys it he Gets bored with it in 2 days, now thats a wasted 48$ ^_^ so what do u think? should LFS team add this or no? I say YES on this one

Hmm, no. You've already got unlimited play on 3 possible tracks with 3 cars. Not to mention online. S2 is so much better than Demo anyway, i think anyone with S2 would back that up - Just buy it.
Quote from mcintyrej :Hmm, no. You've already got unlimited play on 3 possible tracks with 3 cars. Not to mention online. S2 is so much better than Demo anyway, i think anyone with S2 would back that up - Just buy it.

I would completely agree here. If you like the demo, you'll love the game.

As an off topic - On STEAM they have been offering online games to play for free for 3-5 days (Red Orchestra and The Ship). I honestly thought about buying the Ship before playing the free 5 day trial. Man, did those games suck.
Quote from zeugnimod :15 days?? Nooo!

Maybe 1 day, though Im not in favor of this idea at all.

And if someone already likes XFG/XRG/XRT on BL and BL rally, I doubt that he wont like the full game.

1 day??? c´mon

I think.. nothing, nooothing lol, but if it would be for trail... maybe 1 hour

Just buy the game if you want more content
I Vote 10 seconds....The same 10 seconds that can be used to purchase S2.
A 15 day trial of S2? Why do you thing people shell out the money and purchase S2? You've played on the demo servers. You know how they are with all the kids and the cheapie folks who won't buy. We paid for S2 to get away from the wreckers. Not to invite the wreckers in to destroy the fantastic racing we have as licensed.

It's not that hard. Drive the demo, its a fantastic demo. Either you like it or you don't. What makes you thing that if you like the demo, that you won't like S2 or the other way around? The physics are the same, the cars drive, the cars feel the same, the cars sound the same, the tracks feel the same, the graphics are the same, everything is the same. You already know you would get faster cars and more tracks by buying, no need for wreckers to have access to licensed servers for that so you can see for sure.
Quote from Hotrodx199 :I think that LFS Team should add a free 15 day trial of S2 so the demo players have an idea what S2 is like, with out this idea say example a player wants to buy S2. Then when he buys it he Gets bored with it in 2 days, now thats a wasted 48$ ^_^ so what do u think? should LFS team add this or no? I say YES on this one

Well no cos someone who is serious about a serious online racing simulator isnt likely to get bored of something as good as lfs in 2 days. If they are looking for "easy fun" as apposed to simulation, id suggest not buying LFS.

/me tells me off, me is stopping posting from new year!
No, NO, NO!!!
#12 - Davo
You could actually say the demo is a part of S2, it is infact 1/6 of the cars in S2 but only one track. How much more do you expect the devs to give?

I see your point of getting bored becuse the demo does get boring after a while, I got bored of it after a couple of weeks because the online racing put me off. With S2 you have more content and better racing so itll take a lot longer to get bored. By the time you get bored the devs will have added something new and you'll be back. So in reality you can never get bored of S2 because it keeps growing whereas the demo will only ever have those 3 cars and 1 track.
#13 - axus
I'd say they should have unlimited offline access and a 30-day trial on online use. That would improve sales dramatically probably.
Quote from axus :I'd say they should have unlimited offline access and a 30-day trial on online use. That would improve sales dramatically probably.

30 days is a bit much, id say a 24 hours Play time
Negative illepall
#16 - Davo
Geez what nazis, trying to limit the unlimited demo.
Quote from RudolfR :Negative illepall

Quote from Davo :Geez what nazis, trying to limit the unlimited demo.

i meant 24 hours of free s2 ofline and then you get the demo
hmmm...

no.

Demo has many features already,
you can even play ONLINE!
(although there are crashers there too)
buy S2 if you want more cars, tracks and no crashers...
as said before:
If you like the demo, you will LOVE S2.
I don't agree
Look for events where you can win s2 how hard is that.
Quote from faster111 :Look for events where you can win s2 how hard is that.

Not hard to look for them, but hard to find any (except Leifde's league which doesnt look likely to happen).

An even easier way would be to buy S2.
A simple NO from me.
24 hours play time sounds acceptable to me..
First - Timed trials are easily crackable
Second - Imagine all the noobs and wreckers

my vote - NOPE, NO TRIAL
Quote from axus :I'd say they should have unlimited offline access and a 30-day trial on online use. That would improve sales dramatically probably.

I'm surprised at this coming from one of the long time licensed users. Do you really want the iDi team having access to the licensed servers for free even for just 30 days? The only way to make it uncrackable, would be to put a monetary charge on a login name. If you only make them register a user name at the website, they would just continually recreate new names and continue to trash the licensed servers. Else, without registration, it's a crack.

The ONLY feature of being licensed that it VERY important is the licensed registered name keeping the wrecking to a minimum. Else, all you get is more content and a few more cool features like LFSWorld stats. But compared to demo servers, the lack of purposeful wrecking is the MOST important!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG