The online racing simulator
What is this guage?
(19 posts, started )
What is this guage?
In the xrg there is a guage that goes from 0 to 100 and i cant figure out what it measures. can someone explainage plz?
Attached images
wats this.JPG
#2 - CSU1
wind speed~~~
#3 - Don
Fps
FPS gauge iirc
#5 - Renku
NOS display...
haha yeah it is fps... kinda weird to have it as part of the dash though
#7 - Davo
haha damn thats weird, I always thought it was oil pressure. Other cars have it too like the LX and UF.
thats what i thought but it doesnt go to zero when you turn the car off
Oil gauge dropping to 15 with 19 cars in your rear mirror could be pretty interesting
#10 - Davo
hehe yeah also emans it's time to upgrade

I didn't take note when I raced cockpit and since I use a custom view now I don't see it.
Quote from Davo :haha damn thats weird, I always thought it was oil pressure. Other cars have it too like the LX and UF.

oil pressure in the 100s ? could be fun on new years eve
Driver's blood alcohool content?
It's the integrated LFS benchmark tool. Basically it tells you when it's time to upgrade your computer.
It's the FPS Gauge. It replaces the turbo-gauge in the NA-cars.
Think of it as a place holder for a future gage when we need a new one later when we get more detailed engine simulation and failures.
-
(whitey6272) DELETED by whitey6272
#16 - JTbo
Quote from spankmeyer :It's the integrated LFS benchmark tool. Basically it tells you when it's time to upgrade your computer.

It would be kind of nice if message would come when fps drops below acceptable level "Upgrade your computer, you are running out of FPS"
Quote from spankmeyer :It's the integrated LFS benchmark tool. Basically it tells you when it's time to upgrade your computer.

Ha ha, that's exactly it. It's not an FPS gauge, but an upgrade guage!
[insert old VTEC joke here]

I swear, it just kicked in y0!!!!
I thought it measured Time Until Inevitable Zombie Apocolypse.

What is this guage?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG