The online racing simulator
BUG With PitStop
(4 posts, started )
BUG With PitStop
First, Excuse my english .

When you entered boxes with car damaged, if you make a stop to repair it, the sim start to explain who is repairing, but all car is repaired in the same second you make the stop. OK ?

Well, you can't run out boxes becouse Gas Pedal is desactivated, but if some with other car push a little your car, your pit stop becames terminated, and you can run out with a short stop and car repaired.

I think it's easy to change making the REAL repair when pit stop ends.

NEXT IS Better as a suggestion:
Will be great to change what you want to repair and what not. It could be selected by F12 Menu on-line becouse sometimes you had a little damage what is not representative to drive and it's not needed to loose much time repairing it.

See you and happy new Year !!!
My teammate is trying to say that all repairing tasks are done in the moment you stop, and if someone pushes you then you can go all repaired and refueled in one second. I don't know if this really happens, but if it does then the logical thing would be to have repairs happen in a progressive way as it is announced in the screen, and if someone pushes you you have to resume the repairing until it is finished. In any case, I think that pushing someone who is pitstopping should be penalized at least with a pass-through boxes, as you ruin his stop.
It's not really a 'bug', just an early implementation of the pitstop feature. I'm sure it will get improved at some point, as soon as people stop making requests for other things
Quote from tristancliffe :as soon as people stop making requests for other things

Which is the hopeful way of saying "never" I suppose

BUG With PitStop
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG