The online racing simulator
Zwarte Wind Racing Team WANTS YOU!
(42 posts, started )
hmmmmm thinking of it tht might not b a good idea
Well, if you want to join, then it's never too late I think! Just get on the track tonight and turn your ventrilo on. We'll be online from 17.30 CET to 00.00 or so, and still we are searching for new talents, either on or next to the track!

ATM we're having fun driving almost every combo and waiting for the next MOE season and the 2007 midweek challenge to begin. Also there is a LOT of testing going on, we will have a new website on a new server, new team skins and some other stuff we are working on.

Don't be shy, come visit us!

greetz

ZWR|M.butz
#28 - Dru
Hi i tried your vent channel last night but the version through your webbie says 2.16 or something but on vent it says the version of the server is 2.12?

I'm not technical but i don't know how to get on your vent, without removing my newer version of vent and then losing all my other channels that operate on newer servers??

any ideas?
phew, that might be a little tough...

Due to the fact that newer (free) ventrilo versions are restricted to a max. slot number of 8, the fragmaster network stuck to an older version (2.1x).

You can download the client at http://www.fragmaster.net/vt/ and join a happy gang :-)

The downside might be that you'll have to install 2 different ventrilo versions which might cause some trouble... I don't hope that happens.

greetz

der butz
#30 - Dru
I use Ventmix 0.5 and it works perfectly and i have got all my other TS and newer versions of Vent still working.

Thanks also for the help out with push to talk - now i can talk in game with pressing a wheel button, instead of the mouse
crap missed tht post,

ny other times its on?
at the moment we are closed to new members. the people that have already contacted us and i have sent a reply to are still pending for the team and still have a chance of joining.... but for now all new requests are closed.

this window of joining the team will re-open in the near future.
kk, thx
-edit-
Ok.... applications for the team are now being accepted again... please post here if you are interested.
allready 2 new members.
we have allready 2 new members now for nerly a week and they are cool. i hope that there will come more people like dru and sander.

reintjan
lol dan can i apply again dude
you dont need too .... you are almost there!! hehe... ill get it sorted later tonight... im sure u'll be in
just a reminder.... new members are able to apply for a place at Zwarte Wind Racing.

Ventrilo:
host - vt.fragmaster.net
port - 27200
channel - ZWR Team

OR:
http://fragmaster.net/vt

hope to hear you soon!!
if you want to know more about the team please join the above voice chat server. we are always around from 7pm GMT.

greetz.
dan
#40 - Dru
Zwarte Wind Racing team has taken on a new member ZWR|M.Kirk

We wish them him all the best of luck within the team.

Zwarte Wind Racing is still recruiting new members.
If you're

-interested in racing and training with a bunch of nice people
-up for e.g. competing in the MoE or other leagues like uxfr or dtm
-capable of talking and driving
-posessed by lfs and have got a S2 license

Then just check out our team!

Visit our website and forums,
download and install the "old" ventrilo client (get it here)
and get involved!

greetz

der butz
#42 - Dru
A Shameless Bump

We are looking for a few new recruits to take us up to full compliment.

Please drop any member a PM or head on over to our server or Ventrillo for more details

Best Regards,

Dru.

Zwarte Wind Racing Team WANTS YOU!
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG