The online racing simulator
What to Drive and Where?
(2 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
What to Drive and Where?
Hi people,

I've had LFS for a couple of months now and seem to spend most of my racing time on only a few different servers in a few different cars, namely Redline Racing FOX servers and STCC Bronze Training Server for the XFG..

Now there is obviously a way to progess up both the singles and tin-tops but the problem to me seems that there are not many other 'dedicated servers' to only a few classes of cars. i tried the FXO once, and there is nothing like going ononline and learinng on a fun server, but all i seem to do is go to the quuick servers where its just way out of my league..

i'm patient and am quite happy mixing it up in a hard fought race for like 17th spot or have a clean race with so many 'drivers' tring to go from last to first in the first two three bends lol.

So I'm opening it up to all you lot to help me find some good friendly servers that are welcoming to new class drivers, willing to share setups and will add another vehicle to my portfolio...

Who would like to offer he first help?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Agree.

It would be nice to have a popular Server which change the Combo every 1 or 2 Weeks.

What to Drive and Where?
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG