The online racing simulator
schumacher painting
(26 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
schumacher painting
Hello,

I found this while i was checking my "works" folder.My first finished painting with my artpad.I still love it. It' s been nearly a year since i finished it but maybe good idea to post here in the meaning of M.Schumacher's retirement.

Hope you like,

Attached images
schumacher.jpg
Cool, I first thought the thread would have been about Schumi painthing something, but that's nice too
Very nice comic-like style to it. It makes the car look like it's ready to pounce like a cat the way the front right wheel is rolled to the left.
*JAW DROP ANVIL STYLE!*:woohoo:

This is awesome.

*Wishes he could draw like that...*
Nice painting, by artpad, you mean the thing that attached to the hole in the computer? Then you use a stylus to draw. I think thats what it is, correct me if I am wrong.
#6 - S0ul
wow,this looks so awesome....but i fear that im left without a great ability to paint...i can barely handle a stickman
#7 - ZORER
Thank you for your comments. i'm glad some people like it.

xaotik ; "-It makes the car look like it's ready to pounce like a cat the way the front right wheel is rolled to the left."
Yea, that's what i was trying to make it look like.. And lots of tyre deformation

xWolFx ; no i mean a wacom tablet.A digital pen with pressure sensitivity and etc. Very nice tool.
Wacom is a must buy if you use photoshop and can draw. Thats very good work, I thought it was done in design markers and pencils when I took a look.
#9 - ajp71
I really did't tell it was done digitally at first. Really awesome picture by the way *changes wallpaper*
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Thank you.
i also made one for Kimi and Alonso.

This is the "kimi" version.

But Alonso is not finished now i will restart to do it in his new livery.
Attached images
kimi.jpg
Cracking work Zorer, you have some skill my friend , do any bike ones?, specifically Aprilia LOL
Nice work man.... Will check post again to get the Alonso ver.
Niiice!
By the way, I've got a WACOM tablet too Awesome thingy, but It's at my sister's place now
danowat ; Nope, no bikes but i'd be fun to draw some bikes as well

Splint ; Alonso would take some time, but i'll post it here when it finishes.

Quote from ZORER :Splint ; Alonso would take some time, but i'll post it here when it finishes.

Don't forget to draw the prominent brows
Quote from ZORER :danowat ; Nope, no bikes but i'd be fun to draw some bikes as well

Sure would ...........hint.........hint...........hint............hint
Quote from ZORER :Splint ; Alonso would take some time, but i'll post it here when it finishes.

No problem, but your work is very nice indeed....
A wacom tablet eh? Will check what that is after I get some food, just woke up. Loving the Kimi painting really detailed.
The Schumacher one looks a bit like 'Scream'. It also, ironically, shows him as bent as his driving was ... I like the painting, you are very talented. Even if that hidden meaning was not one that you intended !
Nice drawing I can draw on paper but still not used to the tablets lol

Quote from xWolFx :A wacom tablet eh? Will check what that is after I get some food, just woke up. Loving the Kimi painting really detailed.

Wacom tablets are nice but they are expensive as well, there are cheaper graphics tablets if you look around which IMO are equally as good.
Thanks for your nice comments ladies and gentlemen.

About the wacom, i recommend not to buy other brands because wacom is really the best. i've used many others but this really makes difference.
#22 - MR_B
Nice pics!

I'm rather impressed with your pics, never give up on the work!
I missed this thread first time around.

Nice work, Zorer!

You've got a lot of talent.

Serp.
aw.. damn at first i was like... omg are those oils?! lol owell, they look awesome!

i love the schumacher one more (i think its the lighting and just backgrouns is just... very original and cool looking)
Im very sad, with this i realize that my draws are crap
Hhahahahaha.

Thats very good man, really awesomeThumbs upNod

schumacher painting
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG