The online racing simulator
ai pit?
(5 posts, started )
ai pit?
So about halfway through a 25 lap race, I realized I was ALMOST out of fuel, I came around a corner sideways at about 65, flooring second, and found all my AI drivers stopped. BAM!!

I know there must be a way but I haven't figured it out yet. How do I make it so the AI's pit? Do they know when? Do I have to signal a pit time?

Please help, thank you very much in advance.

-Brendan.
Because of Geneva convention, the AI isn't allowed to pit.
The AI drivers haven't been updated since S1, so they don't know all these new things like fuel consumption, tyre wear/heat/dirt, suspension damage, etc.
At the moment there is NO* way to make them pit, the only thing they sometimes do is reset to fix damage, but that's it. They will be improved drastically before S2 goes final, though (but don't ask me when that will be)

*) There was however one incident where an AI car actually pitted because it suspension was so damaged it couldn't take the corner and drove to the pits by accident.
Quote from AndroidXP :*) There was however one incident where an AI car actually pitted because it suspension was so damaged it couldn't take the corner and drove to the pits by accident.

You sure that was AI? Sounds strangely familiar with my typical pitting procedure.
hah! thats funny, pitted by accident. and wow, I just did a lap then went back onto the forums, thanks for the excellent reply time.

Im looking forward to S2 final / S3.

ai pit?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG