The online racing simulator
is LFS dead pt2
(7 posts, closed, started )
is LFS dead pt2
well I would still like to discuss on a mature level why there has been a recent flurry of these threads

and I have to agree with the original thread maker and also some other valid comments
this isnt going to go away, no one is saying they hate the game or moved on, people are just trying to still show lfs has potential but just isnt going forward.....
please continue ........
no.. please close.. this is pointless, the same thing is going to come back up and you know it deep down; LFS is a work in progress, no one updates the LFS main site because.. well we dont know why really, but we all know it should be updated more frequently... just wait about 9 more days and we should get an update

hm.. no wonder why the devs have been so quiet aye?
#3 - th84
#4 - axus
/wrists.

EDIT: Let me explain it to you in simple terms. The schools are on holiday now. Some children have no lives. They say and played LFS at home all day. Eventually it got too much and they had a hissy fit here on the forums.
#6 - joen
FFS not this again, give it a rest already. Did it ever cross your mind the previous thread got locked for a reason?

Quote :
people are just trying to still show lfs has potential but just isnt going forward.....

Yes and most people already know LFS has potential and have faith in it's future.
Pleeeaasseeee, go play something else and come back in a year or so. Or don't come back at all. I certainly don't give a rat's ass what you do. But I am getting sick of some of you whiners.
#7 - SamH
This is just getting pathetic. I've never before considered banning trolls for trolling, but I'm right on the verge of it now.

Nothing that hasn't already been said needs saying on this topic. If you want answers, read the other threads. All the answers to these ridiculous and pathetic postulations are already given.
This thread is closed

is LFS dead pt2
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG