The online racing simulator
Live For Speed Font
(15 posts, started )
Live For Speed Font
What font did the developers use to make the LFS logo?
I've searched the forum but I either found dead links or what I didnt need.

Many Thanks
-Dustin
#2 - ZORER
it's hard to find that font but it might be a completely modified font as well. I mean, professional logo designers sometimes use basic fonts and modify them to make it more characteristic.It's hard job but gives better results.
someone said there was a font called "addspeed" but I cant find it
'Add Speedy' is very similar, just the spacing is out quite a bit. Shouldn't be a problem if you know what you're doing.

The only thing I couldn't get right was the colours. Good job theres a hi-res logo floating around.
#5 - ZORER
imo spacing should be done manually because no font can adjust the spaces correct so this is probably what he did designing the logo.
#6 - ORION
Move the file to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts.
Thank you!
Nice, thank you Orion.

Btw, does anyone know more LFS fonts, like the LFS-brands, sponsors?

I only know Shinolooka , which is written with Björk
Does anyone know more?

edit. Oh, and in LFSW logo the 'world' uses a font called Psycho poetry ...but thats a bit useless
Do they work in other applications? (= are they installed correctly?)
Quote from LFSn00b :Could somebody help? I can't get the fonts work in GIMP.

if you copy and pasted the file into %WINDIR%\Fonts, you'll need to reboot so that the font registers.

If you use the tool within control panel and drag the font into that, it'll register and copy the file automatically.
Quote from the_angry_angel :if you copy and pasted the file into %WINDIR%\Fonts, you'll need to reboot so that the font registers.

If you use the tool within control panel and drag the font into that, it'll register and copy the file automatically.

Now thats interesting - never knew before that there's a tool
Apparently there is some special folder treatment for the font folder in my explorer, as it displays some special icons in the main toolbar, and dragging a file into the folder will automatically install it, apparently by using the tool you mentioned.
Is there someone who still have it? I cant download it. Frown((

EDIT:

Nvm i found it.

Live For Speed Font
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG