The online racing simulator
A EU LFS Host, That Will Allow Custom Addons.
I'm looking for an LFS Host that will allow me to upload my own plugins for the LFS server using a program called lurLFSd. lurLFSd is made in php, and has plugin support, and is pretty much the only required to be placed along side the LFS server for it's use. It gets info like find who is online, what lap they are own, what position they are in, what their last splits where for the lap they are on, things like that and post them to a website via a http request. It also runs the in game plugins, that I myself made for SimFIA. It was made by filur, and I'd like to be able to run it on my server for the EU side of things. The host will require php5 to be installed, but that comes with the package. If you happen to have any questions just post here.

Please, keep it to EU server hosts only, so who wants to make an offer for? With the deal, you also get a title sponsor for SimFIA, as that is what the server will be used for.
So a long winded way of saying you are looking for a sponsor? As you make no reference to being willing to pay.. Is that correct?

Try approaching server companies, there is loads of them about now, 3-4 in Europe (or with the ability to host in Europe). Many are flexable, and many have great packages to be bought. With such good offers, not many will be willing to trade in freebees..

Just some thoughts.
[Off-topic]Is lurLFSd released yet? If not, do you have any idea when it will be?[/off-topic]

TBH I think you'd get more results by PMing the owners of the more well-known server hosters, or even the less well-known ones since they might take to the idea of sponsorship more. Good luck
No, mkinnov8, I'll be paying, due to the fact it's such an odd setup.

As far as I know, Leifde, it's not to public yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG