The online racing simulator
Server Name
(13 posts, started )
Server Name
how do u change the colors from the console?
ok this is annoying i cant figure out anything, does anyone have msn so they can help me.
^0-9.
i.e. ^0, ^1, etc.
Quote from Falcon140 :ok this is annoying i cant figure out anything, does anyone have msn so they can help me.

illepallillepallillepallillepallillepallillepallillepallillepallillepallillepall
i got that

its EVERYTHING ELSE!!!! nothing is working im to the point off putting a hammer through my moniter

none of the dam / codes are working it just makes green letters and doesnt do shit
do you mean in game? Hold down left CTRL .....
no dedicated and nothing is working! omg this is so gay LFS /host=^2[¿] Guess ^7Racing doesnt do crap!
would you like to explain a little more about whats not being done? what your trying to do ect. because you asked for the colors in server name.... THEN somebody can help better.
i need help w/ EVERYTHING

every aspect of the dedicated server
forget it i got it
Ok,

IF its to do with getting the server to connect online. THIS THREAD might be usefull to you.

The main settings for the dedicated server generally wont affect it too much,

main things to change are:

Name,
Port.
Admin password

List of commands are available atttached (from LFS Docs folder)

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Glad you got it. Have Fun.
Attached files
Commands.txt - 12.8 KB - 405 views
everything seems to be working except for the welcome msg and the admin pass, can you help me?

EDIT: got both of them working

only thing i cant figure out is how to change the host name from host, to something else.

Server Name
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG