#1 - mdiez
track short id in car setup room
It would be more comfortable with it. Show current loaded short track ID.

Now there's an idea. +1
#3 - dev
It's a good idea, but an ability to switch between short and full names would be even better
#4 - Krane
When they are going to update the setup selection, it's going to need alot more than that.
When we have S3 (and [please?] user-made tracks) we will once again have more tracks and setups. The whole "problem" with the setups is just going to escalate.

So we need atleast the first 2 features, like pretty much every other PC sim and would-be-sim has.

I.e.
Show Universal setups, Show all Setups, Show setups for $TRACK and Only show setups for current track.
Set a favorite setup for this track
Not so important feats. follows:
(If no favorite) Remember last setup used on this track
Integrate setup download (with or without help of Team Inferno)
Comments
Who made the setup
Thats a good suggestion, i never can remember the name of the track configuration when i want to save a setup. So I always disconnect, check the trackname on the server list, reconnect and then rename the setup :juggle:
+1 for track specific setups, +1 for name in setup menu, +1 for map there, +1 for GRC type data in there, +1 for integrated setup download from LFSW (private and public setups).
+1 for showing track ID in garage screen, and +10000 again for track setup folders.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG