The online racing simulator
New International Team Launched
(60 posts, started )
Driven By Passion

http://www.drivenbypassion.org

Is a new team based in England, but with an International flavor and heavy Italian Spice added. We currently have two members, and are launching as of now, also looking for new members to come and join us

We like all LFS cars, and Drive a range on a weekly basis, always willing to try something new, and to support each other until we are all as strong as each other. The only way to win is to share the knowledge.

So here we are

Drop by the site, and visit our forums, say hi, whatever, we'd just like some company!! You can find us on LFS World in the Teams List, or Via the website. We are always found in the Clean Racers Club Servers, and we will have our own soon.

Interested in joining? Then visit the site and fill out a form..

We require Drivers to have the Ability to Race Clean. To have a High level of Track Awareness and Knowledge that there is always something new to learn.

To be able to work as a team, together with others, always ready to support others. Ability to have fun. Ability to be professional where needed.

It sounds like a lot, its not, its basic Track Behaviour. We all have a starting point.

* I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank "C" This is something I have to do. For Better or For worse, I can only come out stronger.

Guidato da passione
#2 - Cawwa
Good luck, hope all goes well and the way you wanted ...
Congrats on starting up, Straight away Leps started to beat everyone for DBP,

Good luck with everything, If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask
Yes, its great to have finally launched. Stoney and myself have been planning this for a while and now we're finally here . Drop by the site and get to know us Driven By Passion.
#5 - th84
Good luck guy's!
Thanks Guys for your support Hope to beat you on the track
Good luck with your new Team
#8 - Bean0
Good luck for the future, hope to see you on track sometime soon
Thanks again for the support everyone Its great to see. Those who have applied, hang in there, will be getting to you soon
Nice one Stoney
Good luck Stoney!
Stoney...

Not sure what the hells going on ..... just read the msgs in the other thread.

I didn't think i was hearing back from OSR, hence attempting to join one team..

Is my app still frozen ? or surely you're going to judge me on my merits (or begging ?) lol, either way !

just fancy having a crack at a bit of team racing for a change..
Sorry to me a driver chooses a team they want to be in, not choosing a team for the hell of it being there.. Just let us know what you decided Sly.
Hiya,

Ok, fairy nuff, i can understand that.

Stoney, i've got a lot a of respect for you on the track, (many a time found myself on the same server ,, in fact i still use your setup (v nearly) for a FOX on AS Club.

So, my decision is... i shall not be persuing a membership with OSR. I like the way you drive, so i see you running the team in the same manner !

So please consider this my official (and ONLY) application to your team

Cheers

Sly
Driven By Passion

Hello DBP Fans!! We have some exciting news for you tonight, Id like to take this chance to Welcome Skinny to the Driven By Passion Team.

Welcome Skinny

We hope you will be happy at DBP and that you wont be too fast for us

We look forward to getting to know you better, and to Winning!!

@Sly, No worries buddy, will add you back to the list, go to the forums and follow the instructions please when you can.

Guidato da passione
Grats! Looks like his amazing RAC skills were the last step to him joining.
Congrats to Skinny..

I've just gone on to the forums to add in my "introduce myself" bit.. can view it as a guest, but when i log in as me, i'm not allowed .. guess I just need to be added to the group ?..

Ta.

Sly
Driven By Passion

More exciting news Direct from DBP

Please welcome Gael and Koabi to the Driven By Passion Team.

Welcome Guys.

DBP is committed to recruiting the Cleanest Racers and those who are still willing and eager to learn. The addition of these two drivers brings the DBP Drivers up to five in total.

There are more applicants in the process of applying, and for your information, DBP is holding a testing session Today, from 2pm GMT In the DBP Team Server. Please attend if you have applied, or if you want to apply, please attend, and it may be possible to fasttrack you to the position of Applicant. You may apply normally via the Website.

Welcome to Driven By Passion

News about V2 of the DBP website to follow shortly. Thanks again for everyone's kind words of support.

Guidato da passione
Driven By Passion

Yet More!! exciting news Direct from DBP

Please welcome Sly_Guy to the Driven By Passion Team.

Welcome Sly_Guy.

Sly is one of the fastest and cleanest racers within S2 at the moment, bringing the total DBP Line up to six at this moment, with at least two applicants in the process of getting to know the team at any one time.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Leprekaun
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney

Welcome to Driven By Passion. Still Accepting Entries.

News about V2 of the DBP website to follow shortly. Thanks again for everyone's kind words of support.

Guidato da passione
Grats to the new members.
DBP Invites Everyone to..
... Join DBP's Regular Random Racing Event.

The first from Driven By Passion.

Information Here

Hope to see you guys there. Please register if asked to.
A big thank you to all those who attended, we seemed to get stuck for a while with one car and track, but those who where there had fun.

Same time next week, sign up on the site!
Driven By Passion

New News from DBP!!

Please welcome our newest member, Serpentine to the Driven By Passion Team.

Welcome Serpentine.

Serpy has to be the Cleanest, most Gentlemanly racer I've ever had the pleasure of racing within Live For Speed. Im so very glad he's now at Driven By Passion, as his style of driving complements DBP's on track attitude. Plus he is a bugger to pass. I have some great memories of Racing Serpentine pre-CRC days, and all I ever remember was that it was great racing.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Leprekaun
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney

Welcome to Driven By Passion. Still Accepting Entries.

Version Two of the DBP Website has now been published, this team is growing strongly, with new Applicants almost weekly.

Guidato da passione
#24 - MR_B
Congrats DBP, yes I recall serps quality - especially in the old Team Quick Brew
Quote from MR_B :Congrats DBP, yes I recall serps quality

I could take that a number of ways!

Quote :especially in the old Team Quick Brew

Ahh, the old Team Quick Brew - when winning wasn't important... as long as someone had put the kettle on.

Serp.

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG