The online racing simulator
Swain - Drift
(19 posts, started )
Swain - Drift
Anyone else love this server? I think the track is awesome, and the people on there are great sports. I would like to get in touch with the admins if possible. Does anyone know who they are?
I havnt been on the Drift server.

But their banger server is a right larf!
yep swain is brilliant !!!!love the layout
one of the few autocross layouts i actually like
I haven't been there recently, but I know their AutoX layout is great! Shame I'm not the best drifter LFS has seen!
#6 - udqhu
yea i luv too =)
Love it =D
#8 - Mc21
The first corner is awsome.. LX6 taking it around 105mph
Yeh, its such a great track to practice on. So many different corners, long, sharp, hairpin, 90degree...
#11 - neRu
Luvs it! And their banger too!
Admins?
It´s a nice server and a good layout, but keeping the same layout for more than half a year (don´t know exactly how long it the server is up now) becomes boring. Some new layouts woudn´t be bad.
Quote from Colt98 :It´s a nice server and a good layout, but keeping the same layout for more than half a year (don´t know exactly how long it the server is up now) becomes boring. Some new layouts woudn´t be bad.

Again - look at my post above. If someone could come up with a way to delegate server control and allow layout oploading etc. (also asked in hosts forum) - this could be done in a few seconds.

ATM. It goes like this; Servers are up and running, until something: lfs-bug, diskcrash, whatever happens. Then, they won't be up for a long time. I don't admin the servers, i don't attend any lfs-servers in any way, i don't play LFS at all. Actually, i don't play at all.

I would still like to donate my servers to the LFS-community, but so far, this hasn't been possible. mostly because of the communitys complete lack of helping hands.

Either, the servers will keep running with the same lyt's etc - or, somebody else has to step up. But first, i need some way to allow setup-changes, lyt uploading, etc. Without just giving away the admin password for the Win2k3 server. 100Servers etc. have their own in house developed admin-proggy. I can't provide that myself, i'm only ONE person.

again, HELP!
You got yourself a PM Lurendejer .
it's my favorite drift layout. I could spend hours of that server!

Keep up the good work.
help
do you ave a good drift setup beacause a dot ave a drift setup
So why don't you ask that dot of yours?
Quote from simon99 :do you ave a good drift setup beacause a dot ave a drift setup

[re-spell]Do you have a good drift setup because I dont have adrift setup[/re-spell]

Swain - Drift
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG