The online racing simulator
UpDate: The Second Annual Christmas Cadet Classic
This Sunday Dec 17th, NASSA will hold the 2nd Annual Cadet Christmas Classic...This being our second year to do this we're using the GTi.

Now, you've all gotten some practice running the STCC as well as the tune ups, so we're hoping to see some records fall at the event.

Just The Facts:

Invited Guests recieve a Forum PM

Date: Sunday Dec, 17th 2006

NASSA by 500Servers,
NASSA by 500Servers 2
(More if needed)

60 Laps in the MIghty GTi @ AS Cadet.

(The XR GT is allowed for invited guests who have been cleared to drive it by uploaded hotlaps.) ((I have a list and i'll check it twice.. this will be done before servers go public.....S ant A))

Servers open to password invited guests at 18:00 UTC/GMT
(Please join before 18:30 to reserve your spot)

Servers open to public 18:30 UTC/GMT

Races Begin: 19:05 UTC/GMT

All I can say about rules is:

No track cutting.
(you do you'll find some wicked barriers.)

No car resetting:
(Limp to the pits...stay clear but racing happens.)
We'll lock down and condense the servers (if needed) to give Maximum traffic of equal caliber drivers.

Respect your hosts....Respect your fellow racers...most of all..Respect yourself......drive clean and enjoy.

30 PM's have been sent out for this event...look for yours.

If you didn't recieve your PM please remind me @ atomant or atomant@sympatico.ca

Be well,

Ant (per:NASSA)

p.s Hey Franky....I'm going to need the RACE WEEKEND PACKAGE,
4 severs for 4 nights for 4 pounds sterling .

500Servers, what a great service.
assuming there will be room .. ILL BE THERE hopefully with a friend or 2
Great,

Christmas looks good.

Ant
Sorry AdamAnt,

I will be at work and unable to attend.

Maybe next year I will be back on a normal work schedule.
Nice seeing you again Gimp...it is ATOM not adamant.....not that I don't know the singer/band.

Another great ant band:
Alien Ant Farm: Smooth Criminal

Thanks for opening a slot for someone else.

We'll race later

Merry Christmas,
S ant A
:-(
I didn't get a PM! :weeping:

Realised I can't make it Sunday now anyway, off to see some stand up comedy I think. Bad timing, as last time it was the cinema.
#7 - bozo
oh no! I thought this was a 18:00 GMT race start.

Unfortunately AtomAnt (King of the Wild Frontier!) I've got the last round of the CRC's Challenge Cup starting at 20:00 on Sunday. So unless someone promises to beat the WR by 2 secs a lap (for 60 laps), we'll not be finishing in time .

Sorry, looks like I may need to miss this one.

bozo
Was great Fun.
We had a blast, Seen some pb's on the last lap.

We had the greatest laglap I ever seen..then the race restarted and was just as clean.

I'd like to take a moment on behalf of NASSA and wish all you well in this season of joy.

May you set many WR's in the coming days.

Be well Our Friends,

(NASSA) Ant
#9 - Wakey

Excellent clean racing
Brilliant ......

Many thanks again for organising it

Happy Christmas to all
Yup, that was the best bit of online racing I have had for a while!!

Ant, I hope you didn't mind me fighting with you even though you were about 27 laps in front of me. That was a lot of fun for 5-6 laps or so .

(to those wondering why I was so far behind - I started late due to family commitments)

To any one who has the replay - watch me for the first couple of laps after I start on lap 28 (I think). I take the corner at the top of the "big dipper" so early... the result is quite spectacular - especially as it shows the physics off in LFS to their greatest (imho).

Looking forward even more to the start of the next OLFSL season.

Merry Christmas everybody!! resent: :wmann3:

Tim
Quote from t1ger :Yup, that was the best bit of online racing I have had for a while!!

Ant, I hope you didn't mind me fighting with you even though you were about 27 laps in front of me. That was a lot of fun for 5-6 laps or so .

(to those wondering why I was so far behind - I started late due to family commitments)

To any one who has the replay - watch me for the first couple of laps after I start on lap 28 (I think). I take the corner at the top of the "big dipper" so early... the result is quite spectacular - especially as it shows the physics off in LFS to their greatest (imho).

Looking forward even more to the start of the next OLFSL season.

Merry Christmas everybody!! resent: :wmann3:

Tim

You Kidding, was great racing...one moment I'm on your bumper...next you're on mine.

Glad the young son bailed out and let you race.

Be Well.
Quote from Wakey :
Excellent clean racing
Brilliant ......

Many thanks again for organising it

Happy Christmas to all

It Was clean...best laglap and restart I ever seen...and I've hosted alot.

You had some really good fights with NASSA OSOI,

Glad you had fun.

Merry Christmas.

Ant
It was a great event. In t2 i was too cautious, and loose my second place . So I was triing to find a way to beat Wakey, and get back my position. But He was closing doors greatly and fairly it was until the 19-20th lap.Unfortunatelly i made some mistakes after that lap :drunk: (21-27th), I was loosing time, and NASSA Osoi has arrived, and on my pit-lap, He was passing me. I made a quick pit due to the clean race , and tried to get back to the top . As I realised, not only me who made mistakes :rolleyes: , so finally I managed to get back my second place. (and made the same best lap as nilo ) Everybody was fair to each others, so it was fun to race.

Congrats to nilo, and thanks to everyone who was on the server, thx Ant for organising this event. :up:

Merry Christmas to all racers in lfs .
Good seeing you out mole,

Glad you had fun.

Be Well,

Ant
That was the most fun race I've had in ages. GianniC and I were a few feet apart for about 80% of the race it seemed.... I was fighting him for third on lap 58, got by in the downhill chicane but he clipped me and I hit a tire... but I was ok from there, in 3rd place but at the last turn I somehow messed myself up with the shifter... I was trying to find out where he was and worried about dirt in the tires for braking and whatnot and somehow I was in neutral instead of 2nd, then I put er in second but didn't clutch.... Anyhow, I endup confused as heck and drifted a bit wide onto the dirt, then got passed by him AND someone else lol. Good times nonetheless; hope to see you out there more often Gianni

UpDate: The Second Annual Christmas Cadet Classic
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG