The online racing simulator
Dedicated LFS hosts in the U.S. ?
(4 posts, started )
Are there any? I couldn't find anything with the search feature.

I'm looking for something like 500 servers preferably on the East coast.

Also, is there anywhere i can find a list of hosts? Thanks,
Be aware of DRG Servers
What ever you do, do not rent from DRG servers until you have done extensive searching for information.
I saw this... https://www.drgservers.com/mod ... d&order=0&thold=0
And thought it sounded like a good deal, a bit less than we were paying.

I purchased one month of 23 slots via Pay Pal, and paid extra for debranding, on the 26th of last month.
They confirmed my purchase and then did nothing. They still have not set up my account or put up my server or given me any server information. All they have given me is a user name and password to a control panel. The username and password don't work. They show no invoices on my account and no services, so no wonder I can't log into the control panel.

I have links to various blogs and such refering to similar problems from other customers if anyone is interested.

My experience is that Lee from DRG Servers (LFS S2 license: drgservers.com) Is dishonest and not to be trusted.

On the other hand 500Servers is now offering great deals on servers in Canada. Check it out you wont be able to beat it anywhere!
Thanks to both of you for your comments and suggestions. We definetly want a host with a good reputation, so it looks like we'll be going w/ 500 servers (Canada) after the holidays are over.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG