The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
Race 4 - Post-race discussion
I had a good one guys.
Thanks for racing - here are the qualifying and race results.
Attached images
Race4-qualy.JPG
Race4-race.JPG
#2 - filur
Somewhere around lap 2 or 3 i figured out i had forgot to switch setups, running on my quali tyres. A spin, overheated tyres for about 10 or so laps, then a lot of laps chasing Hyperactive for 4th, i seemed to gain a bit in the last chicane so i started trying to go just a little bit faster thru it, rolled, roofed and reset.

DSQ for me i guess, was an exciting race tho as the tyres started to work somewhere in the middle.

Replay
Stats
Was interesting race. Had a poor quali, managed to mess one corner totally and the result was being the last LX6. Not sure if it was my wheel missing downshifts but in the race I got just few misses so I guess I overreacted with the restart thingie. The race was a bit better for me, gained some positions on the way up, though mostly because of people spinning in front of me (pressure and fear ). Ended 4th. Should have been able to challenge zolo for the 3rd place but didn't want to risk it. The green car behind me was too close to try anything. Maybe I should have pushed a bit as zolo spinned few laps before the end but even a slight mistake can cost a lot time in fern bay.

Way too little practise, though all the laps were pure pain. I hate fe with passion. And I guess others noticed it too
Results will be up sometime Friday or Saturday. I'm flat out working on my end-of-year reports for Uni until Thursday, partying Thursday, lectures Friday, then I'm done for Christmas.
Not bad race for me..i qualified 4th in lx4 so my goal at the beginning was to stay away from everybody...i'm not sure if i made it without a touch ..i just saw propably axus spinning behind me ..don't know if he touched me or not...most part of my race was boring..i just raced alone and only had fun for a while when mr mooney was overlapping me....finished 2nd in lx4..not bad

replay:
http://www.storage.4ignition.com/lxcc/lxcc_round_4.mpr
#6 - maczo
I'm quite pissed off after today's race. I hadn't practiced until today (seems I wasn't the only one ) but still managed to get a good pace just before the qualifying. After I messed the qualy up, Kamo started being pessimistic and I told him that the race is a totally different thing and anything can happen. But it wasn't meant to be worse
On the first or second lap someone left a tire in the middle of the last chicane, I ran over it, flew in the air and destroyed my front-left suspension totally. Funnily enough, all other parts were untouched illepall Ofcourse I had to pit and this way I became the lonely dot on the map, driving far behind everybody else. My good pace and others spinning off let me come back up to 5th place but I'm far from being happy...
#7 - XRRoy
Had a nice race, with some errors though. No practice until today as some others but i like the gold rev track. Started 8th or something. In front of me maczo hit some tires and i hit some of them and spun. Lost some places and had to take over some lx4's. Gained some places to and was 6th but in the end i had problems to keep the car on the track. Don't know why cos the rest of the race was great, nice pace. Ended 8 but still pretty happy
Little update with results on vmax site would be nice..

oh one more thing: maybe You could add lxcc events to forum calendar? Just a though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG