The online racing simulator
FLP/m presents: These are Corners
This project has been discontinued.
Heh, should get some good ones for Blackwood T1.
Very nicely done guys, i was hoping someone would do something like this when the thread came up the other day. Personally i lacked the talent . I hope it will be a success.

Josh
Wow, love the way you set it up... some brilliant coding work again! Like the idea as well!
Will there be something like a deadline for corners to get their official names? We should make that a global feastday and baptize every corner individually!
Nice idea, will be great to finally get these sorted. Has been a long time coming! Always thought it would be better as a community project that having the devs dream them up. Someone should send this link to Eric somehow, he must have given the issue at least a little thought in the past. He designed them in all their sexyness afterall.
Another great one from this Duo!! Wow!
#7 - SamH
You rock!

In the STCC broadcasts, because we've had to name corners for the general viewing public, we fielded for names among the STCC drivers. How do we submit them for consideration? As they're already out there in the public domain for the first four rounds, I think those names should be at least provisional.

The broadcast for round 5 isn't at the stage where we need corner names, so I reckon the STCC will of course use the names decided on in this project. We STCCers didn't/don't want to hold the monopoly on corner naming, but for the first 4 rounds, we needed to call them something!
#8 - filur
Quote from SamH :In the STCC broadcasts, because we've had to name corners for the general viewing public, we fielded for names among the STCC drivers. How do we submit them for consideration? As they're already out there in the public domain for the first four rounds, I think those names should be at least provisional.

Since it's sort of (completely) geared towards single users, there's no real way of adding a batch of suggestions from <source>, but i guess you could just get in there and suggest the ones you've used in STCC?

The project/site needs all the user content it can get and probably wont "take off" without a good amount of things to vote for, so to anyone who's got some ideas-- suggest them!
Doesn't work with Opera. Can't give names to corners. Though putting opera into iexplorer compatibility mode makes it work

Or you just (again) blocked me out
Well that's odd, Opera is my main browser and i've been using it (9.10.8660) while working on teh corners.

Which version are you using?

http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/

Might as well update then

EDIT: "you are already using the newest version..."
EDIT2: It seems that I wasn't logged in properly (runs)
So this was what you were talking about! Nice site and very well done!

Oh btw, minor thingy:
http://sccabco.free.fr/up/errrrr.JPG

Let's start brainstorming about some names!

PS: I do think there must be at least 1 SCCC related name in 1 of the SO combo's, since we're the South City Cab Company and present in LFS since the early months! Would be an véry huge honour!!
Quote from GianniC :

PS: I do think there must be at least 1 SCCC related name in 1 of the SO combo's, since we're the South City Cab Company and present in LFS since the early months!

Yeah, maybe the dark chicane of SO Classic could be named as Tukko because the finnish meaning of the word
hiukset riippuivat takkuisina!
Hair is a mess ?
It can mean something which is making a block, blocking something. And if someone spins in that chicane it makes a block, tukko that is
Quote from Blackout :It can mean something which is making a block, blocking something. And if someone spins in that chicane it makes a block, tukko that is

why, thank you
good design lads . . . . Been through and made a few sudgestions.
Where's my PM

E: I am using opera.

E2: On LFSW, not the forum. Doh.
Where have you been funnybear, haven't seen you post here in long time!
banalot for bl1t1 (A), hahaha ... i'd buy that for a dollar!

Edit: Encountered a little bug where "&" is used in the suggestion. This has been noted.
Any chance of an edit button? I accidentally put the wrong name on the wrong corner.
Well done fel and filur
Quote from duke_toaster :Any chance of an edit button? I accidentally put the wrong name on the wrong corner.

Yes, in time. Which corner did you screw up?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG