The online racing simulator
Server Issue: ClientConnect: Connect Faild
Okay, this would be my last problem i have.

I have 2 computers, Main and Server.

Main computer of course is what i use to play LFS and the Server Comp is were the Dedi Server is run by. I have a Linksys router, which i do have the ports opened for LFS "63392" and "29339" for both comps Main comp can run a dedi server fine, its my Server comp that is having the problem.

Both comps are running XP Pro, Windows Firewall, connects through a Linksys router to the net.

Dedi Server works on both, for my Server comp the Dedi server will run connecting under Master, but users can only connect LAN and not world wide.

can anyone help me?... if ya need more info just ask
#2 - Jakg
Completely disable the windows firewall (temporarily!) and try again - also, you dont just open the ports, you forward them to a specific IP - and on most routers IP adresses are assigned dynamically, and thus they change, which can buggar up port forwarding. Try setting up a static network IP (guide on portforward.com)
non of that worked... i dont get why it wont work... its set up the same way as it is for my main comp and that one works...
Quote from Guber-X :Dedi Server works on both, for my Server comp the Dedi server will run connecting under Master, but users can only connect LAN and not world wide.

You mean your PC can't connect from the in-game browser list when you select your game?

If thats the case, the reason for this is that your router is too "dumb" to decide what its supposed to do with its routing table.

Theres no reason why you'd want to select the game from the list instead of connecting directly via LAN IP though...
well, i want to make ther server accessable from the net. i could care less for LAN connections. im kinda workin on a 24/7 dedi server, and i dont want to host it all the time on my main comp. cuz if i want to play... i have to stop the server and run LFS Full and run the server that way, or it lags hella for everyone. i know it works fine runnin a Dedi off a different comp on the LAN cuz ive done it before... and now its not workin... *frustrated*
Quote from Guber-X :well, i want to make ther server accessable from the net. i could care less for LAN connections. im kinda workin on a 24/7 dedi server, and i dont want to host it all the time on my main comp. cuz if i want to play... i have to stop the server and run LFS Full and run the server that way, or it lags hella for everyone. i know it works fine runnin a Dedi off a different comp on the LAN cuz ive done it before... and now its not workin... *frustrated*

Lets get the obvious out of the way; Have you changed your port forwarding rules when you moved the game server to a different pc?
well, i didnt change, i just added more port forwarding... would it matter if theres duplicate ports with different LAN IPs?

~edited~

okay so i guess that was the problem, it works now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG