The online racing simulator
Nobody can anymore contact my server??
Hallo
My question is, why can nobody contact to my server, a long time i had testpatch 20 it works all time, yesterday i patched to testpatch 30. I have no options changed, no Routersettings changed and no ports closed.
My friends get no errorreports or something. The problem is they want to connect to my server. LFS: connecting to server.... than suddenly it jumps back to the press ok screen. no idea what i have to do.
pls help!!

PS: A friend got also testpatch 30 and it works.
I must admit that I dont have any exact clue, so I can give you just little advices.

Firstly check whether your firewall(if you have any) is not blocking communication because of EXE file replacement. For ex. Kerio PF does this occasionally.

Also you might want to check if your settings really are same as before. Something might have been overwritten during patching...
no i only have my windows firewall
the exe isn't blocked. try the problem next to my post servername "scheiss lfs" or my acc.: jan is mein name

help plsxD
Delete the LFS entry in the Windows firewall and unblock it again next time you create a server and it asks. Magically it will work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG