The online racing simulator
--New-- [ORL] Oval Racing League
(9 posts, started )
Current Season

2 Litre Bangers - XR GT Turbo (Full Contact. After Race, LMS)

Entrants -

Niall Drew

--------------------------------

Gradings

Champion Grade (National Flag Roofs - Last Season ORC Champion)

Super Star Grade (Checkered Flag - Previous Season Points Champion)

Star Grade (Red Roof)

A Grade (Blue Roof)

B Grade (Yellow Roof)

C Grade (White Roof - Everyone will begin as C Graded)

All the colours above, MUST BE PRESENT on your cars roof.

The points from each race, will be added up, and after each race meeting ( a meeting consists of 3 Heats and 1 Final, The final being more laps, and double points) and you will be moved around the grades, according to your points postion. it will work this way....

For example, if you were the top point scorer in the Blue Roof grade, you would be updated to red roof, and the lowest point scorer from the blue roof grade, will be downgraded to Yellow roof, and so on)

I wanted to do a Civilised Start, for example, we will line you all up on the actual race track, according to your grade postion (For example, White Roof people will begin right at the start/ finish line, and the more advanced, faster people, such as Red roof, will start further back on the grid)

Points -
1st/10pts
2nd/8pts
3rd/6pts
4th/5pts
5th/4pts
6th/3pts
7th/2pts
8th/1pts
9th/1pts
10th/1pts
Below/0pts

Best Lap/2pts

Next Season
Season 2 - Super Saloon - FXO (Slight Contact - Pushing Only)

Up-Coming Seasons

Season 3 - GT Hot Rods - UF GTR (Non Contact)
Season 4 - Junior Rods - UF1 (Non Contact)
Season 5 - Lightning Rods - RB4 (Non Contact)
Season 6 - Derby Rods - XRGT (Full Contact After 2 Laps + Ramps)
Season 7 - Super Hot Rods XF GTR (Non Contact)
Season 8 - Micro Bangers - XFG (Full Contact. After Race, LMS)
Season 9 - Pro Rods - XR GTR (Non Contact)
Season 10 - Banger Pairs - XRGT (Full Contact. After Race, LMS)
Season 11 - Super Karts - MRT (Non Contact)

Track Details

Location - Blackwood Carpark
lenth - 1/5th a mile (estimated)
Average lap Time - 16 Seconds (UF1)

Race Meeting Details

-Each race meeting will consist of 4 races, 3 heats and 1 final
-A heat will Consist of 14 Laps
-A Final will Consist of 20 Laps
-Racers will be lined up according to their grade position
-No Pitstop
-No Resets

Flag Details

Red - "Stop!" - When this flag appears, stop immediatly, do not overtake anyone else, when this flag is shown, it means there is to many damaged cars on the raceway, and this flag will provide space into which, remove them. the remaining racers will then be lined up in a single file, in the order in which position you held prior the flag. Failure to comply with this rule, means you will be put strait the back of the grid.

Yellow - "Caution!" - This means there is a collision on the raceway, keep and eye out!

Black - "Retire!" - When this flag is shown, it will be directed at a player, this means they MUST pull off the track, or spectate, either due because they are in to much contact between other cars, or their vehicle has to much damage, failure to follow this flag, will result in being Kicked from the server

White - "Last Lap!" - This means the leader of the race, is on their last lap.

Blue - "Leader Up-Coming!" - This will be directed at a member, it means that the leader of the race is behind you, keep your line!.

Black Cross (X) - "Violation!" - This will be directed at a member who has commited a violation to the race classes rules, such as, to much contact, or Re-setting/ Pitting. This means you will be penalised for the violation, either by De-ducting your final postion by a minimum of 2 postions, or des-qualifying your final position, and even maybe a Ban from either the remaining races of the meeting, or the rest of the season.

In the first seasons, all flags will not used. Unless we can find a Race Steward, who will watch over the race.

LMS = Last Man Standing. When the race is complete, it Demo Derby, the last man standing will get an extra 10pts.

Just the make it clear...The difference between
Champion Grade (National Flag Roofs - Last Season ORC Champion)
and
Super Star Grade (Checkered Flag - Previous Season Points Champion)
Is, the Super Star Grade is the champion of the previous season, EG. When we do season 2, the overall winner from Season 1 will wear the Checkered Flag on their roof. The Champion Grade is the champion of all the overall points from all the Season's added together. So, at the end of Season 10, the driver with the most points from Season 1-10 will wear their National Flag on their roof.

If you wish to join, please leave a post below showing you interest.

The league will not start untill we have a good amount of people interested.
#2 - ZORER
I think the races are too long. 62 laps in total. My eyes would start bleeding after second race for sure.

in the other hand i'd be interested.
WOOHOO!!! I'll be showing my DoRiFtOrZssA SkiLLZSSA on this one! IN IN IN!!!!!!!

So are we abondoning our little UF1 league now?
Quote from ZORER :I think the races are too long. 62 laps in total. My eyes would start bleeding after second race for sure.

in the other hand i'd be interested.

Laps only take 16seconds each and that is in a UF1
the UF1 is one of the quickest cars round the oval
#6 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :Laps only take 16seconds each and that is in a UF1

16?!

OMG T3H UF1 CAN DO THE 0VA1 TW1C3 AS QUICK AS THE BF1! UF1 POWA!

(Yes, i know UF1 power is an oxymoron )
I'm really sorry guys, but I will not be going ahead with this league.

I have no league running experience and thought I would be up for the challenge, but with no server managment history or any league running experience, it seems a really stupid idea.

Sorry again.
#8 - ZORER
You don't have to do much. Just the server and layout , we start racing. It doesn't have to be serious. There's no need for race marshalls or refs or things since i have never seen one giving the right decision anyway. We just race, collect the points.Someone watch the replay for idiots and kick'em out from the grid.

There are ppl surely willing to help for it as well.

I can't see many people online on the servers anymore.You can't do good races like it was before.The only way to do good racing is to join a league nowadays. Ppl don't get online much. is lfs community fading???
Hello guys!
How i can join to this league?
Me and one of my teammates would come.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG