The online racing simulator
CityLiga Masters
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Micha
CityLiga Masters
Attention! This movie is intented to be lightly "surrealistic" and set into a phantastic ambient as it fits the theme of the movie. It won't please everyones taste of "good stuff" and this is also intented. So please don't comment on choice of music or other very subjectiv things.

Enjoy it or not...

Micha

http://ice.peter.suschlik.de/micha/clmasters.rar
Great work Micha.
Not bad, but for me, sometimes boring. 7/10
Very nice One specific observation, however: as important as it is to pay respects to the people participating, the list of names took an awfully long time to go thru.
Very nice. I didn't like all of the camera angles, but some of them were pure genius. I especially liked the one shot on South City taken from the parking garage and the transition from SO/FOX to the GTRs. Very well done. It's also nice to see more videos coming out in HD resolution, though it really shows how bad the textures in LFS are up-close.
#7 - TiJay
As much as I'd love to use 720p HD, it's a huge disk space hog and slooow to compress after editing. Highest I'll go is PAL 768x576.
#8 - avih
loved it very different, very polished well done...
#9 - d6nn
looked gread. but i found it quite boring, and hoped that the movie will turn out coloured ( lol) . took it as a promo or so. nuthing special, but the graph and editing was gr8

7/10
Didnt expect ANYTHING of that quality (I am not talking about the vid quality - Im talking about content and how it is introduced to the viewer)
I think it's your best work ever!
no wonder it says PROUDLY PRESENTS

CityLiga Masters
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG