The online racing simulator
video recorder
(14 posts, started )
video recorder
i was just wondering if there is a video recording program that i can get online, like a trial or something. or else ill buy one.it would be alot easier if thier was a trial cuz i dont plan on making that many videos.
ok point me to the ****ing right forum

"PROGRAM"?
#4 - SamH
I've moved your thread to the technical assistance thread. The programmers forum is for people who write programs for LFS

I use fraps to record movies in LFS. You can download a trial from www.fraps.com.
trial of 30 seconds of recording illepall
#6 - Jakg
it IS a trial, its only to show what it does - if you want more, buy it!
Fraps is a problem for me, i cant run it and i need an alternative ?
I've heard GameCam (or something like that) is an alternative.
#9 - SamH
Quote from supnig88 :trial of 30 seconds of recording illepall

Yeah.. trial.. you did say:-
Quote from supnig88 :i was just wondering if there is a video recording program that i can get online, like a trial or something. or else ill buy one.it would be alot easier if thier was a trial cuz i dont plan on making that many videos.

So, if you like the first 30 seconds, go ahead and buy it
Fraps never worked in my pc,i activeley need another program.
If you have XP the Windows Movie Maker is included.
Fraps and Movie Maker is good for newbies
cool
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I've heard GameCam (or something like that) is an alternative.

Yes, GameCam kicks major ass. Runs really well, but it also compresses video on the fly, so the quality could be a shite load better. Stick with FRAPS for quality. I think GameCam is also free.

@supnig88:
READ! Ya know that thing people do to learn. I gave you your answer.

Quote from Nigox :Fraps and Movie Maker is good for newbies

If you not a noob then Windows Media Encoder Studio Edition (BETA) is for you on the free side (As long as you own XP.) Or you can get just the encoder (for use with permiere or something else)

Windows Media Encoder 9 Series ... and Windows Server 2003)
Windows Media Encoder x64 Edit ... Server 2003 x64 Edition)

If you want to invest some money Adobe Premiere Pro rocks. I've done alot of video in 720p with this program. Going to try 1080p very soon.
-
(Dygear) DELETED by Dygear : Not needed

video recorder
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG