The online racing simulator
Why can't I see the master server?
hi can somone tell me why i have no master server between 5 and 7 o clock everyday its realy starting to bug me

thanks
re-install your internet conneciton and download a fresh copy of lfs.good luck.
Quote from whitford :hi can somone tell me why i have no master server between 5 and 7 o clock everyday its realy starting to bug me

thanks

did this fix your problem, am curious as i have same problem.
Well, it's definitely not the Master Server's fault.

Either there's some program running, or some other weird constellation of events that prevent a connection on your side, or maybe your ISP is buggering up.
Maybe your ISP is blocking ports (Bittorrent ports?) during certain hours so others can connect to the internet at peak times.
Quote from kieran20 :did this fix your problem, am curious as i have same problem.

NO AND I STILL HAVE NO MASTER SERVER NO AT 8.00 SORRY

Quote from Dennisjr13 :Maybe your ISP is blocking ports (Bittorrent ports?) during certain hours so others can connect to the internet at peak times.

No i have checked that in my firewall right?

Quote from whitford :NO AND I STILL HAVE NO MASTER SERVER NO AT 8.00 SORRY

ARE YOU BROADBAND?

Quote from kieran20 :did this fix your problem, am curious as i have same problem.

ARE YOU USING TISCALI FOR YOUR BROADBAND?
Are you drunk? Or high? :drunk: :tired:

You don't make much sense...
This thread needs to be locked.
lol, you arent related to shaun (3 random digits) or faster111 are you?
Quote from TyresHot :re-install your internet conneciton and download a fresh copy of lfs.good luck.

---
Maybe your parents are turning it off?
As has been said it seems like your ISP is blocking ports and considering there are two of you on the same ISP with the same problem... This isn't an LFS problem but a feature of your ISP
Quote from keiran :As has been said it seems like your ISP is blocking ports and considering there are two of you on the same ISP with the same problem... This isn't an LFS problem but a feature of your ISP

i know its not a problem with the game because i have the same problem with rfactor. another thing is this has only recently been happeneing to me since i have got a lynksys wireless router installed. cant be the ISP as it had worked until now.

i have also tried turning the firewall off. this does not fix the problem.
Quote from Hyperactive :
---
Maybe your parents are turning it off?

dont think so my pc my passwordillepall

Quote from kieran20 :yes i am lol

if there is anyone else on tiscali can you tell me if have the same problem ar if it is fine!!
#15 - SamH
I'll move this thread to the Technical Assistance section, and I'll change the title a little to be more accurate.
Quote from Blas89 :Why do u quote yourself?

who cares!, lets please just sort this really annoying problem
OK ok.. lets see, call the internet company and ask them what can it be, maybe its a technical problem with the conection or something...
Quote from kieran20 :who cares!, lets please just sort this really annoying problem

Me because im with tiscali aswell!!! hint hint!!!
maby that is why!!!
Quote from whitford :Me because im with tiscali aswell!!! hint hint!!!
maby that is why!!!

how long have you been with tiscali. ive been using tiscali all year,playing online with no problems until we get a wireless router. it has to be the wireless. for me anyway
Quote from Blas89 :OK ok.. lets see, call the internet company and ask them what can it be, maybe its a technical problem with the conection or something...

I have been off the lfs since 5.00 but yet i can play all my other games ok

Quote from kieran20 :how long have you been with tiscali. ive been using tiscali all year,playing online with no problems until we get a wireless router. it has to be the wireless. for me anyway

about 2 months and brought new router cable and wirless but i use wire

Quote from kieran20 :how long have you been with tiscali. ive been using tiscali all year,playing online with no problems until we get a wireless router. it has to be the wireless. for me anyway

have you got the master server back yet
Quote from whitford :have you got the master server back yet

no. must be a wireless issue. god damn wireless!!
Quote from kieran20 :no. must be a wireless issue. god damn wireless!!

im not wirless im wire!!
There is nothing wrong with wireless. I run wireless.

It can only be an ISP issue with blocking ports. Wireless doesn't just start blocking ports at certain hours during the day...

Wireless or wired if your connecting to the router it's fine. If you can play LFS during certain hours of the day it's fine. During the hours you can't play it this will be Tiscalis `fair usage policy` coming into affect.
Quote from keiran :There is nothing wrong with wireless. I run wireless.

It can only be an ISP issue with blocking ports. Wireless doesn't just start blocking ports at certain hours during the day...

Wireless or wired if your connecting to the router it's fine. If you can play LFS during certain hours of the day it's fine. During the hours you can't play it this will be Tiscalis `fair usage policy` coming into affect.

ok thank you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG