The online racing simulator
Damage cheat
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Davo
Damage cheat
I've seen someone break their suspension and then a bit further down the road it's magically repaired? How can this be? Are they using a damage fix cheat? It'd be very handy
theres no cheat that could do that.
its just lag, the player had an accident the client sent the wrong damage information and later the right one
just a network thing
Any Replay available?
Are you sure this was multiplayer and not singleplayer?
#4 - Davo
Ahh that explains it. Cheers.Since I kenw people would want a replay and I didn't want to bad name the player, I made a small video. Please take a look to confirm its the lag damage info bug.

It sure does look liek it now that I watch it again. Damage Bug
Quote from Davo :re they using a damage fix cheat? It'd be very handy

why would a cheat be very handy!?

it's cheating. illepall
#6 - Davo
Quote from nikimere :why would a cheat be very handy!?

it's cheating. illepall

Are you stalking me ont he forums trying to piss me off?
Quote from Davo :Are you stalking me ont he forums trying to piss me off?

i stalk everyone on these forums. :mischievo
i was just wondering about your comment, i dont know if you meant to say that a cheat would be handy, but you did. not a very wise comment :dunce:
#8 - Davo
Well its the second or thrid post where you've missed my attempt at humour and gone off. My comments was logn the line of for cheaters it'd be handy, very hard to detect and useful especially useful on south city. I don't cheat and don't plan to hence I brought this up. And if it was a cheat I'm sure the devs would find a way to stop it.
If he keeps missing your attempts at humour, maybe it is your humour and not Niki who is at fault
Ladies, please put down and step away from your handbags
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Back on topic - Im thinking its weird because usually watching replays where someone lags then the server catches up (yes i know i dont know the right words lol) the car jumps to where it should be but it doesnt.

So am i wrong and its lag or is it a cheat?
#12 - Davo
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think this post is what made you really popular.

Again, perhaps a smiley wouldve made it more obivous its a joke, or a reply to later posts which I didn't see because I neevr returned to the thread.

I really didn't think people would belive such an outright lie, who would admit to wreckin and crackin on the lfs forums. I find that funny in itself.
My mind has to be liying but as i remember server has the options to repair the cars with the space bar just as if you were playing single player... really?illepall
#14 - Jakg
No - At least, if so, ive never seen it!
Quote from Davo :Again, perhaps a smiley wouldve made it more obivous its a joke, or a reply to later posts which I didn't see because I neevr returned to the thread.

I really didn't think people would belive such an outright lie, who would admit to wreckin and crackin on the lfs forums. I find that funny in itself.

why would you lie and say that..
#16 - Davo
Quote from Transporter :why would you lie and say that..

Not lying, I was making a joke by stereotyping demo users.
mm maybe im confused but what is this?

SERVER SETUP.CFG

//no/yes : allow car reset
/canreset=no
reset - well....reset lol
it doesnt repair, only in singleplayer.
didnt know theres an option to disallow reset
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
hmm, that is interesting. It does not look like it was caused by lag. It even went away in a few steps. Red to yellow and to blank, then went and fixed the other part. Lag just makes the car jump and fix at the same time from what I have seen.

Damage cheat
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG