The online racing simulator
1994 Williams (BF1)
(19 posts, started )
1994 Williams (now FOX)

90% done
I still have to do the left side.
Also I'm not sure about the blue color maybe it's a bit to bright ???
nice skin tho, but about brightness I think yeah, maybe make it a bit darker.
btw when you gonna finish it post it please
I have to disagree on the blue being too bright. More rather too bluish somewhat IMO - a bit more 'aqua/cyanish' might do
i vote for FV8

@Glory, after seeing the posted pictures from jamvib, i think your blue needs to get a little more turquoise in there, your blue is.. to blue; the real car has a more offblue to it, yours looks just like pure midblue
Quote from jamvib :Hey that livery looks amazing a FOX and F08 version would be awesome. Regarding the colour you can always "catch" the colour code from some pics.
Great WIP.

Sadly it isn't that easy. I'm still not 100% sure about the blue and "golden" color

http://paginas.terra.com.br/es ... enna/1994/williams12.jpeg

Please don't edit the skin and/or upload it to lfsworld. I'll release the final version soon.
very nice detailing on the skin,. GloryJ, good work
I really like the panel lines and rivets, really shows a lot of work put into it.
Quote from GloryJ :Sadly it isn't that easy. I'm still not 100% sure about the blue and "golden" color[url="http://"][/url]

The gold demands some point of red in more
When I do gold, I add some 'noise' to it to make it a little 'flecky' if you know what I mean. Actually the colour is good, but it needs a little niose, maybe only 5%. (I'm talking photoshop here)
I already though about that and probably will do it when I'm happy with everything else. As far as I know I have to convert a shape to a normal layer to add noise and I don't want to do that till I'm happy with the rest.
whenever i do something like that, i just copy the layer, do whatever i want to do to it, and then i can change the percentage of how transparent is from there giving me more to adjust and see what i like better so.. just a suggestion
Quote from al heeley :When I do gold, I add some 'noise' to it to make it a little 'flecky' if you know what I mean. Actually the colour is good, but it needs a little niose, maybe only 5%. (I'm talking photoshop here)

Thanks for this hint, that may come in useful when do metal-like coloring for something

I'm not sure if I'll finish it because i don't like it
I like it
#16 - aoun
I like it too
Very pretty
I like it too.
Try to paint the aerodynamic parts in front of the rear wheels in blue colour. If it doesnt look forget it.

1994 Williams (BF1)
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG