The online racing simulator
Recipes involving chicken breasts
(16 posts, started )
It's my turn to cook today, and we're trying to empty the freezer because we're moving house next weekend, so it's chicken breasts for dinner.

But I don't want to do any of the usual stuff I do with chicken, so give me your tasty dinner ideas. Go!

(I am going to the supermarket in about an hour to buy whatever else is needed, so be quick!)
I'm sure every pub in the country does this. But a simple bit of bacon and a melted cheese slice on top of a chicken breast does wonders.

I like mine with potato wedges and BBQ sauce as an optional extra. Simple quick and easy which is also a bonus!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Cut the fat off of the bacon then and use some crazy alien low fat super duper cheese.

And replace wedges with rabbit foo..salad.
#4 - Don
im not a chef at all, but what i like is chicken breasts steak with cheese and ham on it with baked potates (peel potates, put them on roasting pan - but only 1 layer of potatoes. salt it, bake for some while [i use 225° for about 40-
50minutes], add onion + garlic + bacon and bake for another ~10minutes]...

result is very tasty
Mmmmm, sounds really good Don, I'm hungry now;
Cut chicken into thin strips, marinade in lemon juice, ginger and coriander and a spoon of honey then stir fry with very hot groundnut oil and some mixed chinese veg.
#6 - CSU1
pan>olive oil> cut into small strips> brown chicken(put on the rice/chips)
Brown the chicken strips add frozen veg/carrots/peas/broccili>throw into pan add some salt n' peppa shake it about >get some Chinese style bbean sauce or similar> shake it about(get the rice/chipes) add it all on an eating platter > grap ur mouth shovel YummY!111
Niki's Hot Chicken Curry.... I friggin love it!!

Ingredients:
Chicken
Hot Madras curry paste (preferably Pataks - purple jar)
Crushed chilli's
Onion
Black ground pepper
Coconut milk
Honey

The Build:
Cut up the onion and fry it in the wok. Sprinkle with pepper. Scoop out the onion and add chicken.
Cook until lightly brown.
Add half jar of curry paste. Mix until well separated.
Add 3/4 can of coconut milk and mix well.
Leave it simmer for a few mins.
Add 3 - 4 table spoons of honey and mix
Add a tea spoon of crushed chilli's and mix.
Cover and leave cook on a very low heat for 10 mins.

I usually buy some nan bread and heat that up and have boiled rice with it. one of my favourite dinners!
-
Cook/fry chicken breast.
Eat chicken breast.

That recipe works every time!
#9 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Niki: Had curry last night. Sorry!

Al: Sounds really good but it's usually 'er indoors who does the stir-frying around here. I don't want her to think I'm stepping on her toes because whenever I make something she usually makes it's always much nicer! She makes up for it by having boobies.

CSU1: I'm too old to get away with using frozen vegetables, and I never went to university anyway so I wouldn't know what to do with them.

Don: Again, sounds a bit greasy. But I do love roast potatoes (I like to put them in the pan with lots of cracked black pepper, A whole peeled bulb of garlic just broken into cloves and lots of fresh coarsely-chopped rosemary. Mmm!) and I haven't made them for a couple of years. And the missus did ask if I was doing roast spuds last weekend when I was cooking. I think I might have to be naughty and do that...

Erm! well you did say that you where emptying your freezer, I thought....ok order out before she gets back....take the credit...and the rest of the night is your oyster
My favourite is mediteranean Lemon Chicken. You will need (for two to three people):

1 Lemon
Garlic Clove
2 Skinless Chicken Breasts
5 Rashers Bacon - streaky is good
Plenty of Tarragon (maybe Parsley too)
4-6 pitta breads
Salad and Dressing of your choice

Slice the breast into 1-2inch strips and dice bacon.

Fry garlic and meat in olive oil until chicken and bacon (don't burn the garlic it'll go bitter, maybe add it slightly later) is cooked through.

Add the juice from the lemon and reduce.

Add the Tarragon (and parsley to avoid garlic breath) and season.

Serve in pitta with salad like a kebab.

Really quick and easy with a lovely refreshing fresh flavour. It's one of my favourites and it also appears to have the affect of removing women's knickers
-
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : silly
Quote from thisnameistaken :That does sound nice, but not very wintery. I'll probably have a bash at it next summer though.

You're right - it's a summer dish through and through.
creamy chicken and leek. you dont actually cream the chicken, its a sauce with chopped breast. got whole-something mustard and a few otehr bits in it.
An easy but lovely option is to buy a fajita set. Slice the chicken into strips > fry it > add the mix (in the pack) add some peppers. Grate some cheese and get some cucumber and there you have chicken faitas!

Really simple to do but taste delicious!
Chicken in white sauce and rice.

Cut up and brown off the chicken, like you would for a curry, add white sauce (packet stuff is crap, jarred can be ok, but making it yourself is the best. Can take a bit of time though) and simmer for 30 minutes. Add any optional veg (leek can be nice, but over powering if you're not too careful).

Meanwhile cook some rice.

Serve, with optional seasoning of your choice.

Pretty healthy, tastes nice, easy and fairly quick to cook. Not to mention you can replace the white sauce with just about anything else you can think of
just use the breasts as bait to lure a fox. then sharpen a stick into a spear-like contraption. and wait. then spear the fox. and cook it. and enjoy. plus by the time youve waited all that time for the fox to come youll do ready for anything.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG