The online racing simulator
Unlocks
(15 posts, started )
Unlocks
What time do the unlocks get added - im eagerly waiting this months after trying vista/being on holiday at gf's (edit - i know its today - but what time exactly)
id guess midnight but its only 8:22 here and im on the later hour so it might be a little later in the UK, but hey, im only guessing?

ps. I want crack for s2 HILARIOUS
hehehe well what an idiot, i mean lets face it people DO use cracks but i mean its so common they come on the developers website and ask for it...

And yes its 1:30 here and i think Scawen is being molested by his partner at the moment - when your finished can i have my unlock plsss
yea its pretty much not midnight yet (well here at least) (which means i can procrastinate before something important b4 sleep)

btw if his name doesnt give it away youll see later: hey guys look at my bf1 time on the oval with a demo account :P
Quote from f1r3b4ll :i think Scawen is being molested by his partner at the moment - when your finished can i have my unlock plsss

Nice mental image there. I'd further imagine that the system is automated.
lol about Scawen or the unlocks ?
Alright thats just not right... I unlocked LFS this morning with this months unlock... and after a short session (hmmm 35-45 minutes) quit the game... and when i go to play it tonight ... its locked again... wtf - nothing in my machine has changed... *cries*
That is the punishment for talking dirty about Scawen
lololol - i wish but i fear this is some sort of bug.... totally gutted...another damn month i have to wait now...

Being the impatient sod I am, LFS is probably uninstalled lol
if u ask nice u surely get an spare unlock
lol ok - Pleassssssssse can i get another unlock :-)
#12 - Davo
One thing I found is that if you ghost your windows drive after a format and keep your LFS folder you don't need to unlock if you don't change any hardware.
So no respone ? aka wait another month for another unlock...?
#14 - Davo
No, you have to contact the devs using the form on the website and ask there.
not always, victor is reading the forums too
but to be sure, an email would do it

Unlocks
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG