The online racing simulator
Carbon MotorSport
(16 posts, started )
Carbon MotorSport
Gooday fellow racers,

Im Frost_More from Carbon MotorSport and we are looking for some good and clean drivers! We are an demo and S2 Team!! You dont have to drive a certain laptime to join the team you just need to be a clean driver!!! and offcourse be active! We only have about 3 spots left so hurry up!!!

if youre interested go to www.carbon-motorsport.nl.tt

My regards,

Frost_More
Carbon MotorSport
Can you resve me a seat for then your team gets in s2.
#3 - DDM
:)
We have abrand new forum now!!! Be sure to check it out

We are still looking for drivers!!! Come and check us out
I have finnaly my S2 license
Quote from Frost_More :I have finnaly my S2 license

congradulations old friend

have fun and see you around
Quote from LFSn00b :Good, now i can challenge you!

Yea see you on the track

@anbiddulph

Thank you Hope we see each other on the track sometime Good luck with your team You can always come over to the forums to chat a bit or to challenge the team ofcourse

My regards,

Frost
#9 - DDM
c'mon people join us ! we have skin's helmet's a nice site .. almost S2 , a nice forum, a game server and much much more ! join!
My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you Lionhead, but we are a RACE not a drift team So only if you are a racer its recommend you join...

My regards,

Frost
#13 - Dru
Hi there,

Are you still recruiting Race people?

See my seperate post but I'm a race driver, have 5000KM under my belt, race XFG,XRG,FOX and FZR

Yes we are still recruiting

We are always looking for friendly and clean drivers so fill in an application in the forums and become part of our team

My regards,

Frost
Carbon MotorSport
#15 - Dru
i'm posting now
OK saw youre post and replied to to you check the forums

We are still looking for nice and clean drivers check us out

Carbon MotorSport
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG