The online racing simulator
It is just a flood protection from the Master Server. Don't be so quick to keep clicking things, and you wont get the message, simple .

If you are trying to join a full server and get in ASAP, just wait till you see a free slot, and not keep clicking away hoping you'll get in.

NOT A BUG.
No you didn't.

What you said you did (First searched, then quickly went...) wouldn't cause this, as that would be two clicks.

What you must have done was keep clicking on join every couple of seconds like a fool, to the point where LFS decided you needed spam control.

As Tweakie says, not a bug.
not a bug, just the master servers "anti-n00b" protection
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
A remote queue system would be better. If you try to join a server that's full it puts you in a line and it automatically joins when a slot becomes available. And obviously if you didn't want to wait you should have the option of cancelling.

Been a few times LFS has locked me out for a minute or so because the server list says 20/23 but when I try to join it says it's full
Quote from Dajmin :A remote queue system would be better. If you try to join a server that's full it puts you in a line and it automatically joins when a slot becomes available. And obviously if you didn't want to wait you should have the option of cancelling.

I like that idea!!
Might want to post that in the improvement suggestion section?
#6 - Renku
I very rarely get this message in S2, IIRC I've seen it once or twice in the hole time of S2. Not long ago, I checked smth in S1 0.3H and after like 3 clicks or smth I got the message "wait for 30 seconds".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG