The online racing simulator
I also Have a problem with CSReMIXER
Well this is my dirst time using it and i'm not sure how to save it so in game play i hear it, i got my setup how i want it and save it, i run lfs and select the car but it all has the same sound. DEFAULT. illepall am i doing something wrong? Please help me, thanks -mike
#2 - Jakg
Have you put the OutGauge information in?
not sure what to do here
Well i'll try to descride the problem. I open CSR choose my car by clicking edit... I edit what i want ex Engine. Shift up and Shift down, Back Fire1 Back Fire2. I'll then click test, It'll drop the settings screen and a button with the word Stop it will pop up, nothing else at all. I'll open lfs and run it and it'll be the same default sounds, I save the CSR setup how i want it and it's still the same thing, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i've read the READ ME and i've modyfied the cfg file and it's still the same thing I'd love to know how i can get this to work because i'd love to hear other car sounds besides the same old default ones, some one help me.... Thanks-Mike
#4 - Jakg
Erm, i think you actually need to download some samples and install them first...
Quote from Jakg :Have you put the OutGauge information in?

Yes I think so

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1 <-------- Back up file of cfg
OutGauge Port 35555
OutGauge ID 0

OutGauge Mode 0
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 0.0.0.0 <------ and orignial cfg file,
OutGauge Port 0
OutGauge ID 0
Should i delete the back up and correct the orignial cfg file?
where at?
Where do i get some samples at?
ok
Well i've got it to work but it's way off Q how can i fix the problem
#8 - Jakg
"way of q"
ok i got it to work, thanks for your much needed help
i have basicilally the same problem, what outgauge lines do i put over the ones in cfg files ? also i cant save my soundpack into CSR
lfs
Quote from TypeRCivic :ok i got it to work, thanks for your much needed help

how did you got it to work?
because a really need it and same problem?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG