The online racing simulator
Even out the classes
(5 posts, started )
Even out the classes
There is a pretty clear advantage to the FXO over the XRT or RB4. If we could lighten these other 2, or add power that would be cool.

The GTR class could use a little tweak too.

Please, and thank you.

Lamb
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Hey man! I just don't want them to forget. That's how marketing works. Notice all the boxing day signs on boxing day? Like we don't already know.
I heard a little birdie somewhere, that the devs don't pay much attention to the Suggestion board just yet, i'm 100% sure that they mostly focus on the Bugs subforum atm, so repeating the suggestions isn't a smart thing to do, since we have the "smart" suggestions all together in the sticky, so should the devs come here for a look, they'll find everything in the sticky and read the 1st thread started on that...so they probably never see this topic...
Hank's Handy Hint #400 billion: Reviving an old topic? Bump an old thread! You'll get heard and noone will stick a fork in your eye for making another new thread about something that's been done to death (extensively discussed/debated) already
Quote from lambchop44 :There is a pretty clear advantage to the FXO over the XRT or RB4. If we could lighten these other 2, or add power that would be cool.

The GTR class could use a little tweak too.

Please, and thank you.

Lamb

i dont mean to beat a dead horse. but honestly man... do you think nobody else ever thought of posting a thread about this? ever? check my sig link

Even out the classes
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG