The online racing simulator
FLP/m presents: FLP What's Cookin'
(115 posts, started )
Im In!
Do you have to have raced in the previous ones to race tonight
I'm pretty sure there is room for you to join and I guess there is no need to have had raced before
Thanks for racing this was fun race
Yeah this was actually a great combo, i had lots of fun despite things not really going as planned.

Very eventful, i'll remember passing two TPC dudes as they got tangled up only to be passed back in the very next lap, by both, in the same place, a spot where you don't really expect to pass anyone.

After my first unfortunate event i was silly enough to switch to R3's, this sort of, more or less, brought on a couple more unfortunate events.
R2's also brought an unfortunate event.

Great race though!
That curb on the last corner is vicious :F I flipped my car twice. Second time i had to shift-s from the way of oncoming traffic and was out of the race.
Which was too bad, because I also thought the combo was awesome
Quote from Chisha :That curb on the last corner is vicious :F I flipped my car twice. Second time i had to shift-s from the way of oncoming traffic and was out of the race.
Which was too bad, because I also thought the combo was awesome

that would be me, though i would have been able to pass safely without hitting you ... bummer ...
Due to FEL being increasingly drawn to balls, What's Cookin' has now moved to Wednesdays, 19:00 UTC. We've also decided to start running the event every other week, starting from the 28th.
This week is pie-week!

Sign in, tune up, turn left, drop off: intarrrrwebz!
Today is pie-week! And more specifically, today is pie-day!

Sign in, tune up, turn left, drop off: intarrrrwebz!

FLP/m presents: FLP What's Cookin'
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG