The online racing simulator
Help needed
(5 posts, started )
Help needed
I think I need some help on something. I would like to automatically make LFS disconnect and then reconnect to a server. The purpose of this would be to get little chunks of replays, instead of one big replay.
Using InSim you can leave the server, but then how would I make LFS reconnect? I've looked into InSim, but I cant really find it. I know there is this thing called LFSJoin (or similar), so I'm sure it is possible, but how?
As far as I'm aware all LFS(2)Join does is call the LFS executable with an additional argument - the name of the server to connect to.

I have the feeling that theres a /connect statement, thats been introduced as part of the LFS Scripting system - although I've not checked it out (the thread looked too daunting).
That is exactly what I was looking for, but after reading the script-readme I dont think there is a /connect-like command...

I hope Scawen can put this quite simple thing into the next patches, since it would save me a hell of a lot of work.
#4 - Tube
2) Guest options :
Example : LFS /join=test host
/join=Host Name :FIRST IN LIST
/mode=demo :demo / s1 / s2
/pass=Optional Pass assword if required by host

?
Yes, that works, but then I would have to exit LFS and restart it every time, which takes a lot more time then disconnecting and then reconnecting. When I exit LFS and then restart it, all the stuff has to be loaded again, while that is not needed when I only leave the server.

Help needed
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG