The online racing simulator
Back fire on down shift on the GTR class cars (maybe a few others too) ?
Well the title says it all. How about some nice flames and a "blob pop pop" from the exhaust when you aggresivly down shift in the GTR class cars? Example
#2 - CSU1
"Blop pop pop" Lmao!!! sounds more like a turd hitting a popcorn stand
I can make my mk11 Golf spit flames on the overrun
mk11? Has there been that many Golf's already? I must have missed the last few.
Quote from Bob Smith :mk11? Has there been that many Golf's already? I must have missed the last few.

lol

I'm surprised no-one has asked how. I guess you all know already - well maybe someone can tell me then
+1 for some backfire on the turbo GTRs.
#7 - amp88
Perhaps it can more easly be implemented as sound alone and then later on put actual flames in?
CSR mod?
LFS Companion mod?
+1 Great idea
I am all for nice little details like this, but there are a lot more important things to do first.
Quote from geeman1 :I am all for nice little details like this, but there are a lot more important things to do first.

Very true.. but i was thinking it whould be something that could be done easly and rather quickly..
#13 - 50-3
Well Th Flames Is corsed By Fual being pushed into and engine on Down Revs and thereby dosn't get unuf air in with it so the remaining fual Goes into the hot exeast pipe and explodes there And becuase of the short ness u can see the flames being burnt becuase of the extreme shotness of the pipe. This won't hapen on the GTR cars in LFS becuase the exuast pipe goes all the way to the back of the car. Also with things like that Car can be tuned out in the ECU but won't afect performence but will grab the eye wich is wat advertisers like so they leave it in. The turbo bak fire is a mod mainly used by Rally cars were the engine keeps runing but dosn't ingnight all the cylinders and lets it explode into the exuast systems so it spools the turbo reducing turbo lag enormisly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG