The online racing simulator
Username not found
(34 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :If he says it wasn't him but he doesn't know who it was, that would mean his account has been compromised by a third party which seems pretty unlikely

Yea, if I was a cracker trying to get account passwords, I would quickly change all passwords as soon as I had phished an account, in order to steal it completely rather than just using it for wrecking.
have you got any brothers/sisters/friends or kids that might have jumped on when you weren't looking?
Quote from SamH :If your account has been compromised (perhaps poor choice of game password etc), then that's something you will have to resolve with the Devs. Once you've satisfied their criteria regarding account security (and established with them that the use of your account was from a different location and not with your permission - if you can do that), and taken all steps and measures to successfully gain an unban from them, I WILL be willing to reconsider our server's ban. Nothing short of that, though.

do you/does anybody have a server log from that day ? does it contain his ip adress ?
#30 - SamH
Quote from Shotglass :do you/does anybody have a server log from that day ? does it contain his ip adress ?

I'm waiting to find out that one. Good thinking. I'm assuming there will be an IP log buried somewhere in the system, but I don't myself know where to go find it in a Windows2003 server. Yet.
Google reveals that mr. Stuff-stuff is a more or less known counterstrike player, and that the same [*****] "member" has been "active" in CS as well. Coincidence? nah.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#33 - SamH
I'm feeling the sympathy draining out of my fingertips and disappearing into the ether as I type. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
#34 - axus
See ya in 2009 I guess!

Hopefully you've grown up a bit by that time. :haha:

Username not found
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG