The online racing simulator
X-LFS-Links **UPDATE**
(14 posts, started )
X-LFS-Links
X-LFS-Links is the largest collection of LFS Links on the internet, with a lot of categories for you to look in, alphabetically ordered links, advanced searching facilities and sumbitting link functions which make it the preffered LFS Link finder.

http://www.lfs-links.4sightracing.com

If you can't find your site on the website, or you want you sites details changing, click submit site on the website or post here and it will be done within 24 hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE - 14/9/05
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I've just added a new section to the website for Drifting Teams and have moved all drifting teams from the "Racing Teams" section so that the Drifting community now has their own section.

If you would like to be included in this section and aren't already posted then please either click submit link on the website or post here.

http://lfs-links.4sightracing.com

thanks
scotty
Doesn't that segregate the drifters more and further split the already perhaps-not-quite-so-embracing-as-it-should-be community?
on the other hand, it makes drifting teams easier found by drifters and racing teams easier found by racers looking for a new team...

and i guess that's one of the main reasons behind this webpage after all - to find what you were looking for.

i like the change
Yes, because they are totally different to racing teams, therefore they have their own section which is what they want. I am not trying to insult them in anyway but trying to help them.
Quote from DasKlee :on the other hand, it makes drifting teams easier found by drifters and racing teams easier found by racers looking for a new team...

and i guess that's one of the main reasons behind this webpage after all - to find what you were looking for.

i like the change

exactly the reason. Thanks for the reply.
#6 - ORION
How do I change my team when I dont have the login details?

As im the admin
pm me and I will change for you. Login details are only available if you submitted the link. If I added it then I will have to change it for you
ok i will put GRC under mods/tools and setup guide under documentation, thanks for the suggestions

*EDIT*
Done
Nice list, but why did you list LFS-Racing.net twice and wrote it has a "very large amount of members"? 279 doesn't look that large to me compared to the 3422 registered users @ Live-for-Speed.de
@flo

200+ is large compared to most of the others.

live-for-speed.de is probably not the 'average-lfs-community-site' since its too big and popular to be called average, so i guess the compaison was mainly aiming at most of the other sites
Quote from GP4Flo :Nice list, but why did you list LFS-Racing.net twice and wrote it has a "very large amount of members"? 279 doesn't look that large to me compared to the 3422 registered users @ Live-for-Speed.de

Deleted one of the links. Thanks for the heads up

scotty

X-LFS-Links **UPDATE**
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG