The online racing simulator
In car view
(6 posts, started )
#1 - dev
In car view
When using the inside view and you press the "look back" button the view first turns left, than back and you are looking right through the back window, that is if the driver is seated on the right.

On the other hand, if the driver is seated on the left and you press the look back button the view also turns left then back and guess what, all you can see is the seat, and the car interior.

Could it be possible that when the driver is seated on the left and the "look back" button is pressed, the view first turns right and then back?

p.s. sorry if there is an option for this in the game, I just can't find it
It varies which shaulder it looks over depending on where you're steering, and also,

if you push the look left button, followed by the look back button, or indeed the look right button, it looks over your left shaulder, and,

if you push the right look button, then either of the other to, it looks over your right shaulder.

i think.
if you rotate the view to 0.01° you will look back by turning the head over the right shoulder.
#4 - dev
Quote from daNieLbuM :if you rotate the view to 0.01° you will look back by turning the head over the right shoulder.

#5 - Gunn
....or you can use your look left/right buttons together to look back. So if you press the look right button a fraction before the look left button the head will turn to the right on its way to looking back. Press the look left button slightly before the look right button and the head will rotate to the left on its way to looking back. This will occur regardless of which side you sit on.
I think it's looking back on an other way.

If a car is behind you and left. you will look back on your left shoulder

If a car is behind you and right. you will look back on your right shoulder.

In car view
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG