The online racing simulator
does anyone wanna make a server for me
could someone please make a server for me and give me the pword and username and stuff because i just cant figure out how to do it myself
thanks
#2 - filur
Servers require a reasonably high amount of bandwidth and a machine to run on, some people even pay for these services. If you don't need a server that runs even when you're not playing, just use 'start new game'. If you're behind a firewall and / or router, read the manual on firewalls / port-forwarding.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :could someone please make a server for me and give me the pword and username and stuff because i just cant figure out how to do it myself
thanks

rent one! only costs €17. i doubt VERY much you'll find someone to "give" you one for free.
To rent one, i'd recomment: http://hpr.crazyice.net/ select English from the top right of the site. Thats where i rent my server from.
i can make for you but it cost much expensive for you
thanks everyone
thanks niki ill check it out 17 euro is gd value also when i go to start new game people cant enter it also doesnt show on master server
#6 - troy
Quote from filur :Servers require a reasonably high amount of bandwidth and a machine to run on, some people even pay for these services. If you don't need a server that runs even when you're not playing, just use 'start new game'. If you're behind a firewall and / or router, read the manual on firewalls / port-forwarding.

to make it a bit more outstanding for you
how many upstream is recommended to host a full grid?
i can run a grid of 15 then it sais something like bandwith exceeded
Now i'm not all up on this online computer playing, my computers only got half a gig and 2 Rams.

But perhaps hidden somewhere in that message your getting, it could be to do with the bandwidth on the server that your using? Perhaps you may be exceeding it?

As i say, i'm a bit of a novice, and these messages are never that clear but maybe we could be on the right track?
Stupid sarcasm not working over the internet.
Or 500servers.com 11 slots from about 7 euros.. pleanty of options..
Wahey! Thanks. Is sarcasm only a Brit thing?
Quote from matt_green84 :my computers only got half a gig and 2 Rams

That reminds me of the most recent Weebl and Bob animation

We need a graphics but no bees
#19 - Davo
Quote from nikimere :rent one! only costs €17. i doubt VERY much you'll find someone to "give" you one for free.
To rent one, i'd recomment: http://hpr.crazyice.net/ select English from the top right of the site. Thats where i rent my server from.

Is that why there's lag problems? I'm not sure if it's fixed or not I haven't seen any new posts in the UXRL forum but how can you be recommending a service that doesn't work properly?
#21 - Davo
No need to be hostile, I see you're very protective of your server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG