The online racing simulator
/lookat command
(5 posts, started )
/lookat command
A /lookat command (i.e. /lookat duke_toaster) to basically do the same thing as tabbing to that car would be a nice clean way of keeping a beady eye on people for movies as well as leagues. It could probably be dome in U31.
#2 - dev
You can open the connection list (press n) and click on the controler type. It's the right most column and it ususaly says "W" That will switch you to that user.
Quote from dev :You can open the connection list (press n) and click on the controler type. It's the right most column and it ususaly says "W" That will switch you to that user.

However, if you have fraps running, they would be able to see the connections list but not if you have the command on a button
#4 - dev
Quote from duke_toaster :However, if you have fraps running, they would be able to see the connections list but not if you have the command on a button

I didn't think of that

+1 for the idea
Quote from dev :I didn't think of that

+1 for the idea

The advantage of this is that it would make it possible to assemble a broadcast league easier. Just have 2 commentators - have your "play by play" commentator not running fraps and with full HUD so they can see what's going on and have your colour commentator just blabbering about general tech points whilst he is directing and frapsing it.

Then stop frapsing when a full track yellow is thrown, and restart filming just before the restart.

That way it would be possible to have the race on the saturday morning and the video ready for later that day or sunday.

/lookat command
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG