The online racing simulator
It'd be cool if someone could do this...
I dont know if its possible ... but can u make the reverse lights blink on and off without going into reverse. It'd be a cool thing for cops to use on cops and robbers. Like maybe u could make a program or script it somehow?
The reverse lights are built into the code of LFS. You would have to modify LFS.exe. And, if you did, then only you would see the reverse lights blinking.
Wrong, you wouldn't be able to go online.
Im sure theres a program on this forum that makes the headlights flash. If not, I can knock one up quick. Seeing as the cops will normally be behind you (unless youre chasing them illepall) you will only see the front lights anyway
#6 - R1K89
That would be so cool , Flashing (Head)lights with a program that does that for you . Then you can press a button to turn on/off (example: numpad5)
Pleas someone make this program, thank you in advance
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Wrong, you wouldn't be able to go online.

I didn't know that LFS checked the file integrity of your LFS.exe. But, if you could go online, then only you would see it.
This is a simulator Live fo Speed NOT Need for Speed
Quote from jscorrea :This is a simulator Live fo Speed NOT Need for Speed

AAAAAHHH! Dont say the bad words!
Quote from Dyllaann :I dont know if its possible ... but can u make the reverse lights blink on and off without going into reverse. It'd be a cool thing for cops to use on cops and robbers. Like maybe u could make a program or script it somehow?

That would be against the construction and use regulations.

21W steady white lights when the car is in reverse are mandatory and can only be used when the car is in reverse.

*next*
The flashing headlights thingy is reeealllyy simple if you've got a Logitech controller, e.g. I open up profiler, assign a new function to some button, tick record pauses, then i just record something like 9bg-bg-bg-bg-bg-bg-bg-bg0 (my B is horn and G is flash). the only unpleasant thing about this is that u can't type while the 'macro''s on
Wouldn't that be cheating?
well, the thing shown in the vid is not really that, what dyllaann wanted...

Quote :Wouldn't that be cheating?

does it make you faster?
see. so don´t care ;P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG