The online racing simulator
Where is everybody?
I have tried to find a server with this su, and nada, nothing. Kalle, don't have a practice server available? or anybody

I would but PC is not on 24/7 and also my connection is up and down like a Working Womens Knickers
#2 - tinyk
hi

We aren't part of the league but I set up our [dSRC] Battle Grounds #4 server with your next race combo for now if you need it. If not, no worries.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
The n1 server is/was running the combo, well it was earlier yesterday evening about 8pm, I was on it with a few others.

Dan,
Our #2 server has beeen running on the combo as well, every now and then. I've had some races with some other people, but indeed it's by far not the Aston Club atmosphere!

Maybe its just because the track is shite?
Quote from traxxion :Maybe its just because the track is shite?

I don't think its because the track is "shite" as you put it, more like its bloody hard to RACE on, hotlapping that track is reasonably simple, but racing on it is a different kettle of fish all together.

I wouldnt mind betting more than 50% of the fields tonight DNF
@Tiny and Traxx. Thanks Peeps. Only combo I found last night, yes it was a little late I guess was SO Long REV with XFR.

I really like this track. I am not 100% confident about tonight though. 23:30pm and still was getting 600+ ping times on servers .
#7 - vtx
Its gonna be a hard race tonight....
Quote from danowat :I don't think its because the track is "shite" as you put it, more like its bloody hard to RACE on, hotlapping that track is reasonably simple, but racing on it is a different kettle of fish all together.

I wouldnt mind betting more than 50% of the fields tonight DNF

Yeah, that's basically what I meant rather than just "shite"
In fact, if you get into the right rhythm this track with it's fast twisty parts is simply awesome.... one thing that keeps annoying me is the incredibly weird behavior of this car on the kerbs though...

50% indeed sounds like a fair value and I'd also want to bet I know on which side you will find me
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#9 - vtx
ROFL, We needed that Hittis
No racing for me today. I send Kalle a pm but haven't got any answer so I post here too to let you know.

Good Luck to all, cya next week.
#12 - Davo
Anybody mind sending me the password? Inc ase someone doesn't show I'd like to race since I'm on reserves. Cheeers.
#13 - totx
I'm very sorry but I think I wont be able to arrive at home before the race time.

Last minute troubles at work, damn it.

Have fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG