Scawen asked for a favor, you did not listen...
When the P2 patch was released Scawen asked that the server admins please specify one or two classes of cars for their server.

Guests : please do join empty hosts - people will join!

Hosts : please don't allow all cars, if possible.

This request was to make it easier for people to find the race they want to participate in. A large portion of you failed to notice or do not care to make finding a race easier. In LFS S2 we have many classes to choose from but when go online to find a race I find maybe a half the server running all cars, which translates to every one running FO8s. With 270+ servers out there in the community there should be enough servers to have at least a five servers running each class, some running a few classes and some running all cars.

It’s on us to make the experience better for every one. They constantly listen to our wishes and build in many of our ideas, I think it's time we did the same for them and do as they ask.

Edit: This is the wrong sub-forum, please move the thread as needed.
#2 - avih
IMHO, It's not the amount of available servers, it's the amount of concurrent online users. There just aren't enough online racers to use too many servers. Even at the most packed occasions, there are user to comfortly occupy about 10-15 servers. Usually it's much less. Unless you like to race with a single opponent only... :/
Avih, I understand that problem quite well. Living onthe west coast of the US and working until 8pm leaves me with few options as far as occupied servers go and this is not an request to alter that. It is a request that server admins provide us with the limited choices on any given server and that there are servers out there to cater to all the different racing prefferences. I have no problem joining an emtpy server, but often I can not even find an empty server with the cars I would like to race. I can and to change the setting ou one of our servers to mach what I woudl like to race but since the servers are in Norway few if any racers will join then since thier pings will be up between 200ms & 250ms for most US and Canadian racers.

Why is it just a problem for people to setup servers that offer somthing different then the same old All cars, FO8 or FOX servers that have become all too popular. I reciently starting driving the LX6 again and I am loving it. It has been vastly improved since S1, but last night there was only 1 out of 270 servers that had the LX6-RAC-FZ5 combo as the option. That is the problem Scawen asked us to help him correct, in support of the new search tools he gave us.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG