The online racing simulator
Union Jack BMW (Priaulx)
I was trying to find a new skin to make. And I bumped against this here on the forum. Now, this is a really difficult skin (for me at least), so it'll probably take a long time, and I ain't going to work on it today n'or this weekend. But I hope to finish it sometime, but I'm not counting on it I got nothing to show at this time (I only drew the inside red cross). It's going to be for the FXO (like it was requested). I hope to get some positive and constructive critiscism starting next week.
would like to see this skin for trhe fzr
Quote from kieran20 :would like to see this skin for trhe fzr

Well, I would love to tell you I made some progress with it, but the way it's going now, it's not going at all
I will keep it on my harddrive for when I get the time, but just an example: today I was busy ALL day building furniture with my brother-in-law, I should have worked on a computer thingy for school, but I didn't. I still have to do some crap work for tomorrow, and it's already passed 10 o'clock, and I don't like working after that kinda hour

Next week my exams are starting, but I hope after the christmas season to pick it up again
Wanted to show the very little progress I have I'm still doing the flag on the side, I just downloaded corel paint shop XI, so I tested it a bit. It's just the same as Jasc Paint shop, but it feels a bit more stable and quite a bit faster Although I'm still slow as hell. Well, here is a peek at my starting to look like a life long job
Attached images
Little peek.jpg
Looking good so far keep up the good work
keep it up, but thats not an FZR Good work m8.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG